The plan.... still there?

Empyrion Galactic Survival?
Space Engineers?

1 Like

I mean wheres the donkey

I think these might be what you were looking for
@Scratchnwiff and @DanBeforeTime went threw together and each made a Vidieo.

9 Likes

Too bad it’s xbox/pc

1 Like

Space Engineers is fun… but laggy too… pros and cons

space engineers is fine, yet limited…

if you play solo or with a small group and do more then mine/build -> mine/build -> mine build ect XD

Any idea how it compares to starbase or dual universe? All three seem to have a similar premise (Minecraft… but in space!)

i will pm you, kind of going offtopic

1 Like

This is pretty awesome. A pre Reapers Trials platformer. Never knew it existed but great job. have you made anything like this since EA?

2 Likes

I’m building a lava par-course but only have the entrance made. I’m also planning an ice course and am well into building the first maze.
Back then there was only one jump height so it was easier to plan.

8 Likes

These were the days. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Imagine we could catch them for the zoo thing, maybe breed them, so there would be really rare creatures that only appeared on a temp world.

Bring a bit pokemon “collect them all” feeling breed for colors or new looks etc.
would all be only possible with procedural generated ones.

1 Like

The word color has its roots (unsurprisingly) in the Latin word color . It entered Middle English through the Anglo-Norman colur , which was a version of the Old French colour . The current difference in spelling between the American and British variants is credited to (or occasionally blamed on) Noah Webster, the American lexicographer. Seeking to establish American independence and identity in language, Webster implemented a number of spelling reforms in A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language , which he published in 1806.

3 Likes

That is a lot of good info for 1 letter! Haha

Yup basically the Americans changed the spellings of a bunch of words, like Colour Honour etc just because we wanted to be unique.

Seems impractical to me. But it does save a tiny amount of time!

I’m still waiting for when we replace “you” with “u”. I’m pretty confident that it will happen this century.

1 Like

u got it! it probably will happen this century!

I made a silly forum thread one day, and someone decided he would partly edit the title. He re-spelled some words correctly and left a “u” in place of the word “you”.

I still can’t understand why someone would do that. I thought it was a bit of an obvious joke before, but that edit left it just looking lazy/illiterate.

:man_shrugging: kids these days …

2 Likes

maaaan those were some pretty fun times indeed. I also wonder if anything like this exists now. The level of craftsmanship was amazing :drooling_face:

1 Like

i wish the spitters maw was still around. it seems well constructed and i could totally do it legit! should i make one?

2 Likes