The "Poles and Beams" update is here!

Hopefully they are in a vase so we can place them in our tables

1 Like

Yes, it is…

But…

It also adds absolutely nothing new to do so I find it rather a meh update…

1 Like

oh I disagree. I can think of so many uses for the poles & beams, it will really add another element for me.

1 Like

Ok, well I’m happy for you!

I know I will be using them at some point as well like with any new item you can use to build with, but I feel it is high time for new ways to play to be added.

So I have really high hopes for farming.

1 Like

Haha all good. Yeah i read they were called tattoos but body paints were used instead to keep it family-friendly hence why I mentioned it.

Me too - with farming. Sounds like it’s not too far away either.

I realy hope so! Hopefully it’s not going the PS4 Deluxe Upgrade route, any new @james

Did something go wrong? An hour already and I didn’t think this was such a huge update!
And no patchnotes yet either!

We’re back! Full patch notes to follow folks, enjoy the new update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated thread title to reflect that we’re out. Will add Patch Notes ASAP

3 Likes

Thank you sam and sams beard

But, but where are the 50 new planets?

:joy:

I do hope some will get added soon, need some new colours and wanna go exploring!

2 Likes

Ye i look for exploring too… maybe ill discover next planet has exact same patterns as Merika. Heh.
Sry ive seen those. Its really not cool to explore new planets when the layout is basically the same

Thank you guys for all of your hard works. This was the fastest upcoming update - and I didn’t even felt it was 2 weeks of wait! Good job guys! This is how it should go. Keeping up the excitement!

2 Likes

Wow, must be some lengthy patch notes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re waiting on me. Will get them live ASAP.

But they’ll be almost identical to the Testing notes.

4 Likes

do you need any build help over there :grin:

11 Likes

What is the main reason that happens so late?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.