The Tamed Creature Protect System!

So yet again the suggestion talking about a specefic ability turned into a general companion/taming thread (this must be the tenth of those i don’t even want to link them anymore, search pet, companion or mount if the search bar and you will find at least 40 topics about these things)

Talkng about what is tameable: I feel that we should differantiate between tameable creatures and creatures that can be turned passive.

Tamable creatures = This that can be turned into pets, companion and mounts.

Creatures that can be turned passive = Creatures that can be turned passive so they can be breeded. Creatures that have a bad tendency to explode is not good companions or mounts cause they die if they can be kept safe and happy on the other hand that should not be a problem.

4 Likes

Well,what is Passive and what is Aggressive,I my eyes a wolf would be a monster.

That’s a very good distinction.

I would still like my dangerious creatures tameable but it shuld off course be harder and trying to wrestle a burning monster into submission would of course take a lot of training and be 10 times as dangerious as jsut killing the bloody thing.

Well,not every creature can be tamed,just because some would be tamed,Ex:Titan.
But most creatures can be tamed,and if it’s aggressive,it just makes it that much more fun to tame them because they fight back.

I wouldn’t count titans as creatures but that’s another topic^^

2 Likes

I would call a wolf passive unless provoked, like the goat-raptor things. Wolves may not themselves fit the Boundless theme, but something of similar behavior.

2 Likes

They called Horned Meat Bags,but a wolf like creature would totally be aggressive!!
All you have to do is enter its area,and Insta death comes your way,but none of this is really what the topic is about,if you want to battle about what taming should and shouldn’t be then make a topic about it. But for now if you have something to say about the topic at hand,Protection system,then please be my guess.

I don’t dabble in speculation, I deal in cold hard facts. As for animal protection, nothing outside a beacon or protected zone is safe. Why should our creatures be exempt?

4 Likes