The Tower of Madness is opening its doors soon! Over 1 million coins in treasures to hunt for!

The free Tickets are still there and like to be found :grin: so if you like treasure hunts go and get em

I went but there are no tickets

The tickets are all gone on my planet so the little treasure hunt is over but I will start again for the next event so everyone gets a new chance :blush:
Thanks all for take part in that little side event

1 Like

Special Thanks!

So only a few hours until the treasure hunt starts and time for a last update before the event :smiley:!

The last few tickets were raffled after Brown Town hunt and so all tickets are sold!

Now it is time to thank some special people who even made this project possible:

1. Violettina20

Yes, without the help of my girlfriend it wouldn’t have been possible to build the different maze levels! Hours of reading the maze maps and telling me where to place the blocks, was not always a pleasant task :sweat_smile:. But she always did it with a smile, even when she wanted to choke me instead :laughing:. Not to mention the thousands of signs she labelled for me in this maze! She will also help me to operate the maze today! I love you sweety! :heart:

1. FruitCakeJohn

One of the kindest, funniest and helpful people I ever met in Boundless also helped me a lot with reviewing the concepts, testing, promoting the maze like a mountebank, buying some tickets for the Brown Town raffle and even sponsoring some treasures, for example one of his famous and delicious lootstick lollys:

This guy is just awesome!

1. Baneslayer and Eggi

Two of my best hunt companions also helped me a lot with some testing and a lot of promoting!
Eggscelent support my friends! :slightly_smiling_face:

So two hours left until start! I am really excited and can‘t wait to see you all swarming through the different maze levels!

Your today’s maze operator
Mukaltar

6 Likes

@Mukaltar1337 you two are awesome! by making this possible. it is an amazing maze and a wonderfull structure

and.please stop.making me blush

kind greetings

fruitcakejohn

What time is the hunt? Is anyone planning to stream it?

Fruity I believe I now own a candy totem that used to be one of yours. I love it.

RDeschain.

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t make it, something came up in rl :sleepy:

oh my g i ust missed it

I’m probably the only Reaper who sucks at mazes, so I never even considered doing this until I won a ticket from a raffle. Up until this morning, I kept wondering if maybe I should give my place to someone else. I’m glad I mustered up the courage to give it a try. It was great fun and I’m in awe of the thought and preparation that went into this project. Thanks for screwing with our heads for a couple of hours. This truly took some genius.

3 Likes

You are completely insane dude and genius at the same time that was sooooo amazing. I ran around like a headless egg :grin: and my brain was squishy after that but that was an amazing experience and I can’t wait for the next event and the next project!

No need to the thank me I will always help you loved hunt bro and sis :grin: you are amazing!

2 Likes

Hehe I saw you running around but you did better than me :joy:

1 Like

thanks for hosting this wonderful event! 20k well spent, plus it was a fun time

(no wonder its called “tower of madness”…)

2 Likes

It was awesome :smiley: I arrived too late, if i arrived on time i would’ve gotten about 100k+ in prizes. THE MAZE IS THE MOST FUN MAZE EVERRR

3 Likes

That maze was a maze zing! :smirk::joy: I have never seen something like that!

3 Likes

Thank you all for joining the fun! :smiley: It was great to have you all there.

I am sorry again for the little start problems with the portals. I will have a deeper look into it and try to reproduce/fix them, but I am still not sure if it was to many portals/players at the same time/spot, because absolutely no portal seam to work at first attempt :thinking:.

I am also sorry for all the game crashes of the PS4 players, which I had too (about 5 or 6 CE-Errors) and which always meant a restart of the maze for you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. I know that even a PS5 player had these crashes. I can‘t avoid them but for the next event I will adjust the portal start positions to be spread all over the whole maze (hopefully I get to work multiple portals at once), so that a crash wouldn‘t have the same effect of starting all over.

But despite all that problems Your positive feedback shows me, that the event was a success and most of you really enjoyed it :slightly_smiling_face:.

See you hopefully all back again for another ride!

Greetings!
Mukaltar

4 Likes

Hey DJ thanks for being so obstinate with finding the last treasures and helping me this way to fix some little bugs in the maze! Really appreciated it! I hope it could compensate a little your stair frustration at the beginning and I think you now have the whole maze in your memory :joy:.

2 Likes

haha i hate the stairs

there was only 1 candy totem and yes that was mine 1 day, but i am glad you will enjoy it!and that it so found it’s rightful owner ^^

1 Like

Hey is it going to be available to play around in/explore in it’s post-event times? I love looking at these things of course with a little too much static from the lobe that tries to absorb all the design elements and solutions into a sort of mental modular element dictionary thingie. That sounds nicer than I like to play and steal ideas.