The Tower of Madness is opening its doors soon! Over 1 million coins in treasures to hunt for!

Alwin has a dungeon exploration maze on Storis II, to add to a list of amusements…

ALSO assuming it’s still there (omg I would be so dissappointed if it vanished before I could replot it) ----

LAZER SLIDE in Kindred Bay on Sorissi was an amazing thing to run into, built by the Tiggerness who built Tigg’sTunnels (for the city I assume) and it turned out to be the perfect rendition of the idea I was collecting ice blocks for, and designed to work even better than what I was imagining. If I ever build a mall/urbandensity, I want to combine the LAZER SLIDE with it so the slide is part of the street facing facade/ sidewalk/ street but somehow the slide itself rings up the individua shop owner’s footfall… and I’m putting myself to sleep instead of dashing off to see if my new planet is up yet… whee too much awesome all at once pop

1 Like

I need to try making one of these locker spots so I can leave stuff for this or that person to pick up at Scrodingers in DKMall or Hagseed Quarry on BASH where the world portal arrives on BASH so people can organise getting their harvested goodies back home in multiple trips. Something like that. :smiley:

Hey :slightly_smiling_face:,

sometimes a picture says more then thousand words (look at the yellow text):

:smiley:

3 Likes

Dang, late to the party, sad days :cry:

4 Likes

This was in my bookmarks list, I’m peeling some off… what did you mean by late to the party? I haven’t gone there yet.

1 Like

The slide was open, but the door to the Tower of Madness was locked up tight…

2 Likes