The Traders Parish is open and so are... other things

Hey all you wonderful people! Here’s another episode showing what’s new in Elop Portas and a bit an intro to the benefits of building your store in Traders Parish! Recorded on good ol’ VHS (if you don’t know what that is, you might be too young to watch this o_O)

15 Likes

More <3 lol

2 Likes

The city look fantastic :slight_smile:

Yes, it is the first waterblock on Therka.

I get jealous, you guys have so many new blocks we other do not have access to.
What did you bribe the devs with?

2 Likes

Sorry for the stuttered reply, heh, it was 630am when I uploaded and replied, just got some sleep in :slight_smile: I’m on sporadically now due to work but it’s usually around 12am-2am GMT+8 if I do get in. I saw your plot post, definitely looking forward to seeing u in game :slight_smile:

@Heureka all this expanding is happening so quickly :slight_smile: I have to say it’s real nice to have devs that actually interact with the community often and I’m not sure abt bribing but the community does sacrifice Spitters every Wednesday :wink: thanks for watching, man :smiley:

5 Likes

Have none of the dev goodies found their way to you, @Heureka?

@james no longer hands out gifts, but we still have some rare gleam and water to share. I’ll track you down ingame and make sure you get some.

4 Likes

I have not seen any dev on therka for months, not since James build his hut, but i got 10 compacted green gleam from Proz.

2 Likes

I’ll come and give you a care package @Heureka. You of all people deserve more materials!

And @james has a hut!? You must tell me where! :smirk:

2 Likes

“Test for weaknesses, Pseudo! Test for weaknesses!!!” Lolol

4 Likes

Where are people getting these dev gifts, lol. Stretchious hooking me up with materials is the closest I’ve come. :joy:

1 Like

From the developers in-game back when they were still dishing out goodies. It’s no longer a thing, but we in Elop Portas have been sharing the goodies we’ve been given since we received them. If you’re desperate for a certain colour gleam (purple, orange or green) I can give you some.

3 Likes

The Elop Portas ad is awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt_eJ9j_C2Q&feature=youtu.be&t=660

8 Likes

Haha thanks for linking to the exact time @michaelb !

2 Likes

And the awesome Gladiator scene too; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_uCZQsLP8

5 Likes

Great video! I stopped by and got to look around. It was nice seeing the video, it outlined where things were :slight_smile: I had been there a few times before but was confused hehe. A lot to take in while running from spitters :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @Tagris ! It was nice meeting u last time. Hope to see u lost in Elop Portas more often :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve gotta get my butt over there for a visit one of these days.

3 Likes

The Elop Portas ad genuinely reminds me of something you’d find in GTA. (Which IMO is high praise!!)

Bravo!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clapper: :clap:

9 Likes

High praise indeed! Lolol thanks @james! I definitely had a few good laughs making it :grimacing:

6 Likes

If only you’d seen the rest of the footage…

Perhaps he’ll release a directors cut?

6 Likes