There is still a cubit lost bug

send u a gamelog…

opend 99 chests, should get 30k cubits, only become 18k cubits…
vid follows in a few hours…

1 Like

btw i dont want them back, i dont need them…

but i know about other players, who need a lot of cubits… pls fix it 4 them… thx

2 Likes

Is it possible you also had chests from feats and objectives completed?

2 Likes

Ya, what @Gondor said, cuz Lvl chests always pop in front of all coin and exp chests, and you would get some regular chests daily. So a good majority of them would not have been level coffers. Next time, see what lvl you were before, and what level you are after you collect all, and multiply the level difference by 300 (cubits) and that should be the new total that was added to your total cubits

1 Like

It does happen.

Still no resolution. I’ve done extensive legwork from my end including identifying, testing, and supplying video of the fact that you can get back coffers opened in the sanctum, calculating my character’s total exp, plots, cosmetics, etc… There are still a few thousand cubits not accounted for.

I’ve also been told that there is no transaction log or record of cubit purchases - which is one thing for an earned currency but something else entirely for a premium purchased currency.

Anyways, it does happen and not all cases are as cut and dry as checking the DB log for failed transactions, which has apparently been enough to recover lost cubits for a couple of cases.

You can’t actually do this until you’ve leveled again without calculating it yourself based on exp per level since your current level isn’t displayed anywhere. I was trying to capture ‘before’ and ‘during’ screenshots of chest collection for a while but since the number of level chests isn’t displayed anywhere there’s not any actual use for the data in those pics.

If @Marcello666 's cubits were lost due to database errors during recording a ton of chests opened with collect all, there’s a good chance it can be resolved quickly. Especially since it’s recent and he has an approximate time stamp. But not all cases are.

1 Like

In this kind of cases I would give much information like character name and time it did happen so that developers can check logs faster.

It seems to be still issue that players save level coffers for later. Maybe open all should be changed something like open 10 coffers that cubits won’t be locked and allow only opening coffers in world (disable coffer opening in Sanctum).

I can’t see anything in the logs that any Cubit awards have failed in the past 30 days.

Can you provide some more details?

1 Like

Wieso wartet ihr immer mit öffnen der kisten?

Can I have them then instead? :point_right: :point_left:

Gotta love the constant plot grind for builds I’ll start and never finish :laughing:

2 Likes

das waren kisten von 2 tagen craften… k. a. wie lange ihr für 99 lvl braucht…

nope… if u take all there comes blue wtitten infos on your screen… it says 30k cubits… so this is no option…

shure

feel free to make some calculation with my lvl vs cubits vs plots… to see what is the missing total value of cubits

and if you like, you can give them “half half” to @Trickyy90
and
@cosmiccori

2 Likes

Ich fragte selber viel,ich öffne die Kisten trotzdem immer sofort.

I don’t think there were only level up chest in this since you gained xp and coin while opening them.

I mean when you watch the video you clearly see the cubits number going up to 320k and then going down to 307k

2 Likes

OK so what i see in this video is you had 95 level up chests, so the cubits it shown were right but then your total cubits went up to the right amount they right back to some random value.

1 Like

ehm… seems like its a display error…

i dont know if i opend new chests since that happend but now im on the right value…

like the hard compact coal that seems lost in the spark generator and come back after a relog

Hello there ~★~ I never bother checking my cubits i just open them as soon as i get one.I never knew there was a problem with them.Ill be checking them now everytime i get any.Hope this isnt too common.

Pretty sure the “bug” is only if you save up a lot of boxes unopened and then open them all at once as it triggers an anti-cheat code. If you open them as you get them it should not be an issues.

2 Likes