There will be a birthday event this year, right!

Ignore those that talk down about the game and let their disappointment of things not being like they want and just enjoy the game for it is. All of us wish certain things were different in the game, but the overall community of those of us that play regularly is great and helpful. Many of us have moved past the frustration of delays and missing content and just have fun building, hunting, and playing in general. Life will be more fun in that mindset and the game stay enjoyable.

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Iā€™m always looking for new places to explore.
I will definitely stop by sometime soon to say hi.
And I definitely always have questions :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Exactly! :blue_heart:
Also why I choose to be excited and happy.
Specially for all the first time things I get to experience.
Iā€™m determined to see this through.
Because I truly believe at the core, this game is something really special.
I am truly loving this universe. :+1:

4 Likes

Personally I canā€™t wait! I got my party hat on, Iā€™m preparing my tools and such, Iā€™m going to get SO many presents and visit the color cycling planet(s)

Party!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Thats why you play and make your own assessment. If you enjoy the current state of the game, cudos. But as a veteran player with 1300+ hours invested, spending $49.99 a month on it and have yet to see the content promised that makes me excited. Well everyone is different :slight_smile:

1 Like

Snap, I feel the same :grin:

:rofl: me too. Started back in January and thought I wouldnā€™t be hooked. Roll on 8 months and Iā€™m still here lol
Iā€™ve jumped on a couple shorter games for a couple hours or so here or there (my internet died for a week a few weeks ago, totally felt like the end of the world lol) but nothing big as Iā€™m totally hooked on this.

Definitely looking forward to the event. Be great to annihilate mobs wearing hats for there prezzies. Sounds pretty sinister now Iā€™ve said it like that :rofl:

4 Likes

If a veteran player has 1300 hours what does that make me with little bit below 20k hours hehehehe

but yea we all different I put 10 years of GC at the beginning instead of doing month by month xD

5 Likes

Wait, you didnā€™t get your bonus items when you started?

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

A Boop Player :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasnā€™t going into all that, lol. Simply started as excited for an event, my first one šŸ¤¦.
But obviously I enjoy what I am currently doing.
Obviously, I am a newer player.
I havenā€™t had years of broken promises, or doing the same thing over and over, to become cynical with the game yet.
Does that mean I donā€™t think it could use improvements? Nope, never said that.
Itā€™s obvious it could use many improvements, in many areas. But everyone has different opinions on that as well :wink:.
But I wasnā€™t going into all the specifics of that.
I mean if everyone wants me to, I can.
But what is the point? Less the dev is going to listen and breathe life into the game, then everyone is making the decision to either play or not. Or just complain about everything that has had multiple complaints for years now. I mean, there all over the forums.

But guess I get to be more positive because I havenā€™t put years into a game that many apparently are unhappy with. But then again, I wouldnā€™t in the first place. If I become frustrated and unhappy that I canā€™t be happy and enjoy a GAME. Then I will leave and not torture myself, lol. Not like the world is in short supply of great games. I am just choosing to play this. And have fun and be excited about something simple,
Itā€™s really just that simple. :blush:

What I donā€™t get is, if some that are currently still playing are that miserable, then why keep playing?
I mean, no one makes anyone play.
So there must be something that even a veteran with 1300+ hours also paying $49.99 a month, such as yourself must still love about the game, right? I would hope so anyways.

Not to mention, feeding $49.99 into the game is by complete choice. So I donā€™t see that relevant.
My worldā€™s I am purchasing I do because I simply want them for various reason. If it all ends up for no reason, then it is what it is in the end. I chose to put that money into a game thatā€™s hanging on for dear life.
I want to support it and happy to do so :woman_shrugging:.

Iā€™m just going to enjoy it while I can.
And be glad I am sticking around because I am having fun. The day I donā€™t, is the day I move on.
But I am glad I donā€™t go off of what others say.
For a community that wants a bigger player base, some do a good job at almost convincing others that itā€™s not worth it. Glad I just donā€™t care about all that.
Unfortunately my friends I have tried to get into the game though, donā€™t see it that way. And wonā€™t even try to play. But itā€™s whatever.

Wait?! I did say how I put countless hours in, right?
So 1300+ makes a veteran? I would of thought that be a waaay higher number.

Dangā€¦ I guess in my short time here I really do play too much! Since Iā€™m already a few hundred behind you. When did you start playing?
I blame my insomnia, I get way more play hours due to that. :joy::+1:

5 Likes

Nah, didnā€™t all those previous items earned in previous events! But I did get cool imaginary items from past imaginary events, in all my past imaginary reclaim beacons. Or maybe I just bought all those imaginary items with my imaginary coin I stock pile. :joy::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

1300 steam hours, who knows how many pre steam. Been playing off and on since oort online.

2 Likes

So far the only time I made more than a couple of candles, was for making memorials.

I spent most of my hoarded coin buying out someoneā€™s shop of metals a couple of months ago.

Then I realized what I would have to set up to process them into blocks :rofl:

In reality by now I could have probably finished them with one furnace and one mixer :thinking:

Anyways Iā€™m not sure why I have so many birthday present, by now. I was grinding heavily and an active merchant when the first birthday event rolled out.

Depends on who you ask I guess :wink: Thereā€™s a bit of a ā€œ10kā€ club. Though TBH today is the first time I heard anyone mention twenty K :exploding_head:

If you like the things you can do here, thereā€™s plenty of it still waiting for you!!

2 Likes

Sweet, Iā€™ve barely gotten to play the birthday events in years past. Iā€™ll have to collect the gifts and get more of the items crafted this time around.

3 Likes

You definitely were grinding out those Birthday :gift::sweat_smile:.
But thatā€™s good! Because I will be doing the same thing!
I want ALL the party hat wearing mobs to swarm me!!!
So I can take em downā€‹:smiling_imp::sweat_smile:
Or I get taken down :thinking:ā€¦
Whichever comes first. :grin:

And thank you. I am loving the things I can do.
Iā€™m looking forward to it all.

I think 20k is the first I heard. I know I heard Host has thousands of hours as well. I believe I seen it being mentioned before, donā€™t exactly remember.
Honestly, I could easily see how many can sink a lot of time into it. Itā€™s hard for me to get off the game, lol.
Iā€™m always doing something. But I do have a lot to do.
And much to try and achieve. So hours I will sink in happily :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Very nice. Well, it is great to see long term players such as yourself, that still are here.
Regardless of everything else. It gives a new player like myself hope. And no matter what, I will continue to have fun, be excited and hope for a brighter future for Boundlessā€™. But until the last planet pops out of existence, I plan on having a good time. :grin:

2 Likes

4 Likes

YAYYYYYY This will be my first Birthday Event! Looking forward to running more hunts to get more presents. I want to find out all I need to know about how the event works so I can work hard to get lots!

8 Likes

Color cycling exo WHEN
waiting

4 Likes

Momma wants a color changing exoā€¦blows on diceā€¦

2 Likes