Things you didn't know but found out by accident

Discovered last night you can copy/paste text on ps4 with the options button.

#gamechanger.

6 Likes

Unless they fixed it you can still drown even tho the meter looks like there is air left. Has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Is that from the chat box or something else??

OMG! I’ve been playing since the first week of launch and just YESTERDAY I learned you don’t need to have the portal epic to get to exo planets. Game changing. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Any text box. I found it on signs. I think its a ps4 thing rather than boundless. Only took 5 years to find it! Haha

Lol get a bunch of buddies together and it’s even cheaper to go visit!

What !!! Mind blown and 5 points gained.
Thank you

• When your on any planet and place your conduit blocks down you can go to locations tab to port to the capital

• You can change your skill page without any cool down in your home beacon

• eating a star berry pie means you can endlessly mine without losing energy

^^ I got told about them pretty recently and had no idea!

5 Likes

Copy/paste on keyboard works too BTW, CTRL-A, C and X…

How have you been doing your shop signs all this time I wonder???

1 Like

Makes sense, it’s a warp :smiley:

Lol. Very, very, slowly.

I have been working on a new shop with over 1500 stands for over a month now. So far i have named 50 signs.

I usually use my phone to chat in game, but that doesnt speed up signs unfortunately

1 Like

Please, hook up any old USB keyboard or get a cheap Bluetooth one, makes things sooooo much easier!

Lol i really should look into that. My PC with its blutooth keyboard is literally next to the playstation.

Another option would be to install the RemotePlay application on your PC and connect to the PS4, it will mirror the screen, you can play normally but use the PC keyboard to enter text…

I use my tv as the computer monitor (cause everyone needs 75" pictures of cats!) so would have to change channels constantly. But i will give the keyboard a go at some stage. Thanks for calling out my laziness! Haha

But then the screen is mirrors d to something you’re not looking at but the keyboard still works. Not sure why you even want to switch inputs for that because you would be switching to the same screen basically!

2 Likes

Excellent point!

Or… pay someone 10c per sign lol.

Edit I meant like 1c, but hey haha

1 Like

Thats actually a really good idea. I would happily pay 10c per sign.

So many things i didn’t know…time to check em all out today! :hugs: thanks everyone!

1 Like