Things you didn't know but found out by accident

When forging heavy slingbows and you roll the action speed defect, it doesn’t matter how much it levels it, it will reduce it to level 1 once you set it, which is -5 AS (because otherwise the bow would end up with 0 or less AS, which apparently the game doesn’t allow). Haven’t tested it, but my guess is it also wouldn’t reduce any of the other bows below 5 even if the defect was leveled enough.

Slingbows also can’t go below 0% crit chance, so rolling the defect on anything but ruby and diamond will do absolutely nothing!

So apparently, you can freely chisel the warp conduits left behind on meteorites. :thinking:

But only with a bevel or square chisel, slope chisels don’t work. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Wait does this really work?

I have to try this lol

Yup, even using an unchisel and chiseling again works. I found a level 5 meteorite from someone’s hunt today and beaconed it for fun since everyone was long gone, and decided to try, and so I found out!

1 Like

I loved this thread haha! So many things! You can toogle creep in settings! I think I learned that from here :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Reloading augments from the off hand radial was a game changer for me on hunts. My favorite tip from this thread.

1 Like

Like loading a machine gun also when using a speed brew :rofl:

1 Like