[Thread] That time I was dumb... Share your silliness!

Place your inorganic farm’s lava before planting the fields… It’s pretty easy to place the lava wrong and the crops don’t like direct contact with lava… :smiley:

2 Likes

I was testing out lava on a 2nd floor area. Surrounded by stone, but with a wood floor. So after scooping the lava back up, I was surprised to find a whole burned down through 2 floors of decorative wood…

3 Likes

I lost a good amount of kindling that way

1 Like

I was on a really bad decon streak trying to forge some hammers, running on little sleep, I finally get the three boons I need and I double vig cat… ■■■■ I’ll try to salvage it! A minute later I accidentally put special gum, after already hitting lvl 4 boon, and two stable pastes because I was trying to speed through the process by canceling the animation… :man_facepalming: was done forging for a week.

1 Like

I once was in the same situation, and when I finally had the boons at the lvl I wanted I used deco instead of setting lol.

2 Likes

That’s the worst!!! I feel that :joy:

1 Like

thats why i don’t use deco in my forges! (even tho i can get worst bow ever thats useless)

First planet I mapped after decideing to sell atlas as a main in-game occupation was Lamblis.

Obviously, it’s covered in lava. This was a problem (esp before solidifier totems). I carefully built out bridges crawling backwards to map all the lakes.

This rather soured me on mapping lava planets, so I didn’t finish Imdaari until tonight :smiley:

4 Likes

I honestly hate lava planets. I don’t go to them unless I absolutely have to. I’d rather fall to my death than accidentally step into lava…

1 Like

I to am afflicted with Volcanophobia . :frowning:

2 Likes

thought this one good enough to share…just bought 8 speed hammers for 95,000 each (were supposed to be 9500)…serves me right for not double checking before purchase :rofl::sweat_smile::scream:
(have sent shop owner a pm so they can check shopstand prices are correct going forward)

2 Likes

OMG what the hell that’s a lot of coin :laughing:

1 Like

I am gonna make some speed hammers for you, how about 90 total for 8.55m? Ya know what, I feel generous, make it an even 8m!

:rofl:

4 Likes

To keep thread alive and also keep track of all our 100iq evidence I’ll link @wakeNbake recent act of intelligence

3 Likes

Thankyou… :unamused:

:rofl:

2 Likes

that number alone makes me dizzy like

1 Like

One day I entered the coil room in my old workshop (that is now destroyed) and I noticed that a whole wall was missing, and it had been weeks since that workshop was made, it was underground and the area was dark, but I still cant believe I missed that. And than I realized one black brick was missing from the ceiling.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I bombed my place with bombs thought they were heal bombs grrrrr

3 Likes

I remember throwing a few bombs on my first real attempted build after release. I was coming out of my inventory and it just started chucking iron bombs because of the bug that occasionally makes you attack until you click again. The friend I was building with still gives me grief about it and he doesn’t even play boundless anymore!

6 Likes

I was bulding today when this happened.

Visual representation of me after seeing that:

5 Likes