[Thread] That time I was dumb... Share your silliness!

I honestly hate lava planets. I don’t go to them unless I absolutely have to. I’d rather fall to my death than accidentally step into lava…

1 Like

I to am afflicted with Volcanophobia . :frowning:

2 Likes

thought this one good enough to share…just bought 8 speed hammers for 95,000 each (were supposed to be 9500)…serves me right for not double checking before purchase :rofl::sweat_smile::scream:
(have sent shop owner a pm so they can check shopstand prices are correct going forward)

2 Likes

OMG what the hell that’s a lot of coin :laughing:

1 Like

I am gonna make some speed hammers for you, how about 90 total for 8.55m? Ya know what, I feel generous, make it an even 8m!

:rofl:

4 Likes

To keep thread alive and also keep track of all our 100iq evidence I’ll link @wakeNbake recent act of intelligence

3 Likes

Thankyou… :unamused:

:rofl:

2 Likes

that number alone makes me dizzy like

1 Like

One day I entered the coil room in my old workshop (that is now destroyed) and I noticed that a whole wall was missing, and it had been weeks since that workshop was made, it was underground and the area was dark, but I still cant believe I missed that. And than I realized one black brick was missing from the ceiling.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I bombed my place with bombs thought they were heal bombs grrrrr

3 Likes

I remember throwing a few bombs on my first real attempted build after release. I was coming out of my inventory and it just started chucking iron bombs because of the bug that occasionally makes you attack until you click again. The friend I was building with still gives me grief about it and he doesn’t even play boundless anymore!

6 Likes

I was bulding today when this happened.

Visual representation of me after seeing that:

5 Likes