[Thread] That time I was dumb... Share your silliness!

Feel free to share your silliness or just come enjoy the pain of me and the others lol

1 Like

LOL. For some reason this strikes my funny bone. I keep thinking about u walking past your storage and seeing all those sticks. It makes me chuckle everytime I think of it.
All these anecdotes are great! Keep em coming everyone.

3 Likes

It was such an OH $#!7 moment that I agree with you. It’s pretty funny, now.

1 Like

actually had that happen 3 times recently,i was like well f**k -_-

1 Like

Same! Note to self: chairs are useless.

3 Likes

just now…put down concrete thinking it was soil (boori) and wondering why couldn’t lay grass :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

My minter is in front of a bunch of furnaces that I use exclusively for smelting metals. Many a time I almost stuffed ores in the minter and kept thinking I should move it. Two days ago I lost one ss of iron…

Got some coin tho…

Still haven’t moved it even tho yesterday I almost did it again, the stack was in there and I wondered why I couldn’t add the second stack, arghhh

6 Likes

necro worthy …

Had a little petrolim overflow. It doesn’t matter what’s in that block when another liquid touches lava, so here’s a picture of about 25 -30 of the most expensive igneous stones ever.

10 Likes

@Nightstar Well at least someone likes it. Am at my mothers and she spotted the pic.

“Oh wauw” she said “that’s beautiful” she said.
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, you should keep it that way. You know people are gonna ask!

4 Likes

LOL that’s awesome. I’m loving this place, at the point when the black was done and not much else it was like a giant void. By the time the gleam is all in for the plants is will be pretty different I think.

I fixed it right away., I’m glad I snapped a pic, though. It was a few hours later when I decided I should share it for some laughs :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a new dumb moment. During the gleambow event, I got 2 pieces of black gleam. I asked around and no one would tell me its worth, and no one wanted it.
So I minted them…

8 Likes

Place your inorganic farm’s lava before planting the fields… It’s pretty easy to place the lava wrong and the crops don’t like direct contact with lava… :smiley:

2 Likes

I was testing out lava on a 2nd floor area. Surrounded by stone, but with a wood floor. So after scooping the lava back up, I was surprised to find a whole burned down through 2 floors of decorative wood…

3 Likes

I lost a good amount of kindling that way

1 Like

I was on a really bad decon streak trying to forge some hammers, running on little sleep, I finally get the three boons I need and I double vig cat… ■■■■ I’ll try to salvage it! A minute later I accidentally put special gum, after already hitting lvl 4 boon, and two stable pastes because I was trying to speed through the process by canceling the animation… :man_facepalming: was done forging for a week.

1 Like

I once was in the same situation, and when I finally had the boons at the lvl I wanted I used deco instead of setting lol.

2 Likes

That’s the worst!!! I feel that :joy:

1 Like

thats why i don’t use deco in my forges! (even tho i can get worst bow ever thats useless)

First planet I mapped after decideing to sell atlas as a main in-game occupation was Lamblis.

Obviously, it’s covered in lava. This was a problem (esp before solidifier totems). I carefully built out bridges crawling backwards to map all the lakes.

This rather soured me on mapping lava planets, so I didn’t finish Imdaari until tonight :smiley:

4 Likes