Time for a new contest?

Not a lot of action on trees, what would people like to see for a new contest?

3 Likes

Furniture? Chicken coops?

Regards,

3 Likes

Contest on Building a House for James-chan with James being the judge mwahaha

3 Likes

Inspired by Babycookie’s comment, I’d suggest a contest for building small houses. Whatever your definition of small is. Something that is not a mansion.

Explanation: I’ve always had an issue finishing my ambitious 1k or 2k plots builds. I mean a house big enough to be detailed, personalized, and functional yet small enough to be finished by people with modest building stamina like me even if over a period of a few months. I am not talking 4x4 but you get my idea. Maybe 10x10? 15x15? with unlimited vertical plots to not limit creativity? Idk.

Edit: Thinking of this, maybe building vertically on 10x10 or 15x15 isnt ideal considering our modern storage needs and the mesh limit. Maybe we are destined to only build big xD

10 Likes

I’m still waiting on that sweet beard money to retire on. Lol.
But a small house contest would be cool. Max foot print of 3x3 plots.

11 Likes

Maybe do it on creative as well so the creativity can really flow.

5 Likes

Smaller builds pleb

3 Likes

We were gonna do a little house type contest thing. House/garden. 2x2 house with a 2x1 garden attached :slight_smile: Now that our toilet contest is out of the way, we might just crack on with it!

UNLESS it messes with anything you’re doing, @DKPuncherello :slight_smile:

5 Likes

mud huts. as big and complex as you want, but it has to be clear that it is a mud hut. only cheap materials allowed.

9 Likes

Buugi, the king of small builds :smiley:. I knew my comment would attract you xD.

3 Likes

Nah all yours just thinking aloud

2 Likes

“Only cheap materials allowed”
All blocks in their original form. Not necessarily a dwelling something nature like. Caves, volcanos, grottos and icebergs anything like that

5 Likes

I was thinking blocks found in nature and the simplest things crafted from them.
rule could be that you can’t use any machine except crafting table and furnace.

but no restrictions for tools used

4 Likes

Best Gleam tower that can be made to change the way silk yellow towers are made mwahahaha

2 Likes

Oh god, a silk yellow only contest…

4 Likes

Just some of my thoughts:

• Cyberpunk
  • Animal/People/Oortian Sculptures
  • Heritage (Something representing your country/hometown/ancestry)
  • Airships / Steampunk
  • Modern interiors

Or to go a bit more interpretive:

• Unity
  • Compassion
  • Cooperation
  • Community
  • Equality
5 Likes

@Bethlehem would love this haha

1 Like

HELL NO. Don’t want that bad voodoo in Brown Town but would be cool if someone else hosted it haha would be fun to see what people do with silk yellow. Far, far away from Brown Town.

2 Likes

How about a rainbow :rainbow:/ gleambow contest? Make whatever you want as long as it has a rainbow. Open to interpretation.

PM me let me know more about this contest of yours @spoodle @bethlehem and I’ll do mine after yours! It would be cool to end the rainbow contest on st Patrick’s day (or start it then)

Also just another reminder that I have a jillion plots (12,000 unused plots currently) so if anyone needs me to preserve their pixelart or treehouse or fantasy forest tree just let me know! Seriously, it’s no trouble :blush: don’t be shy

5 Likes

You go ahead and run yours, we have decided to makes ours an on going “event” rather than a contest. More like a little collection of people’s art just for fun.

More information on ours coming soon. Go for it DK.

2 Likes