Time for combat please. Pew pew!

Orrian is selling bath water soon btw

4 Likes

Includes dirty children or no? I only use Acqua di Cristallo Tributo when I bathe.

Not everyone who reads the forums like to comment. Tho it could have easily been made a poll and it would accomplish the same thing.

3 Likes

This is true, and that’s why the poll feature exists. I realize I’m being grouchy but I’d like tho think that the system is designed so that the best threads and comments rise to the top on their own merit, not because somebody made a generally agreeable statement and then begged for likes to artificially boost an otherwise meaningless metric. I’ll end my rant here, while I glare at this and other top threads that like-pander with a disapproving look.

1 Like

1 Like

I think it might have something to do with this.

If not, then I expect there to be a damn good video in this post somewhere.

2 Likes

REMEMBER TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON, OR I’LL SMASH YOU! AND HIT THAT - - - - - - - BELL ICON etc.

5 Likes

Wait are you saying that people make posts for the sole intention of getting ‘likes’?

Man I’m really glad I skipped out on social media for the most part outside of MySpace back in the day. Any post worth anything has a fair amount of discussion going on it it seems like. Everything else disappears over time.

1 Like

Definitely agree with OP here. Combat is very lacking in this game and I would kill for something combat/PvE that isn’t just gathering mats for crafting.

2 Likes

Yeah you didn’t miss anything since, aside from increasingly surreal memes.

Oh I dont need any “Likes” I have plenty. Let me dig up a video

2 Likes

People have almost killed themselves for youtube likes, and those are just the ones that could report back and upload the dangerous video.

People do alot of strange things at times for „likes“ , no matter what the platform is. Most likely not the case here for this topic, but it is plausible for it to happen even on this forum.

Tiktok might be worse for the desire of likes now :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for months for something to do. Couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

If it comes with an armor system to replace the reliance on brews, I’m all in.

2 Likes

You didn’t feel this was fully addressed with 20 second buff bombs?

/sarcasm sheesh

4 Likes

Big +1 for this

1 Like

But with the release of the PS5 next year not many developers will do that at this point in time…

Just hope WS will add some extra support to the game to utilise the new hardware of the PS5 tho, since I don’t think they do so for the Pro (and if they do it’s not really noticeable)…

Then again, am also still hoping for a character transfer option from PS4<->PC!

PC runs so much better! Only thing I really, really, really miss on the PC and which has nothing to do with this game in particular, is that when I’m playing with a controller I totally forget that I’m playing on PC UNTIL I want to enter some text, then I’m suddenly sitting there waiting for the PS4 text input dialog!

Sure I always have a keyboard hooked up to either PC or PS4 anyway, but if I’m sitting on the couch in a relaxed position and just want to change a price on a shop stand I don’t want to grab the keyboard just for that. And yes, I know Steam should have something similar, tried it once but takes longer to get on screen than to grab keyboard and it felt rather clumsy to use…

Also a bit of a shame that on PC somehow the touchpad can’t be used as a button (no game is using it, seems to be emulating a mouse), I also kinda miss the press left side of touchpad to open chat window, now need to press enter on a keyboard! And yes, when you get a notification in screen you will want to open it but don’t necessarily need to enter text after…

THAT’S IT! You want to see my businesses ruined huh? :joy:

Nah, Noms 'n More is a hobby project for me mostly, doesn’t really make much coin anymore…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s not. I’ve played on both systems on 4k uhd tvs and saw no difference.