'Tis Goodbye

Thank you for everything you’ve done for myself, for the community, and for the game. Even after you leave, I’ll still have many great and hilarious memories of hanging out with you in voice chat, and in game. Thank you for each and every one of those!! You know how to get a hold of me if you ever need anything. I’ll always be around. It’s been more than a pleasure.

You truly are a great guy Sho!

Tickets to the GUN SHOW!!!

2 Likes

I’ve been out of Boundless for a while, but just catching up on forum news and saw your post. Sad to hear of your moving on, you’ve been a great addition to the community and helped make the game more fun for lots of players. It’s always nice to hear of players leaving on a positive note though.

Who Knows perhaps Boundless one day gets that big content drop that entices your return to complete that as well!

Staff safe and hope you enjoy your future gaming endeavours ! :wink:

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: We are going to miss you! And thx a looooooooooooooooooot for the help to me and to the community. And I couldn’t forget the A1 spot you gifted me in the DK mall. EZPZ has become a nice shop, and me and my friends now use the coin from that shop to help more players

3 Likes

I will not miss you at all, “Paint Licker” and who still uses “Tis” in a sentence

5 Likes

do we have to close are shop

1 Like

No, you don’t have to, but the main portal area may not be very active

2 Likes

I will keep my portal open if u want to let people no and ultm hook up to my city to on Pheminorum

Shere will miss you it was goid to meet you abd u are a great friend

2 Likes

I’m gonna miss your work, but please don’t tell people to leave the mall – there’s no reason we can’t rebuild whatever infrastructure was on your plots.

4 Likes

I felt the pvp call my self and too a deep dark dive back into eve online… i always loved the vibe the Iconic Mall gave me.

Good luck bud, I hope you find a glorious fight.

Definitely - no requirement to pull your shop unless you have the urge =)

2 Likes

Would you be willing to transfer the road plots to me so the mall stays?

2 Likes

I was thinking this. @Sho consider giving the plots to someone else so it can stay under new management

1 Like

Just out of curiosity what was the end game goal you achieved that know lets you move on?

1 Like

I’ve decided to keep it and reclaim via the embedded game system. I really believe strongly the game needs less malls, not more. BUT, I know you disagree, and that’s a healthy thing =)

I wish you all the best.

-Sho

7 Likes

@xyberviri - you touched a chord with me there :grinning:

I once led the largest high-sec mercenary alliance (at the time) named Free Candy Get in The Van…my personal killboard: https://zkillboard.com/character/1171432348/

Eve Online is such a dastardly, winner-take-all type of game…I loved it as well :grinning:

2 Likes

@Sho!!! Can I get in the van??? I like candy :grin::grin::grin::grin:

@morey523 IF I was still playing Eve Online, you know I’d get you in the Van LOL. I played that puppy for over 10 years before I gave out :innocent:

1 Like

Eve Echoes is out on mobile now, perhaps it would be up your alley then :wink:

@Fiffer13 Hmmm…true…I’ll check it.

Fiff, give Dual Universe a look too…it’s early but, but WOW…

2 Likes