'Tis Goodbye

I was in the beta for dual universeit didnt really do anything to capture me and i didnt really like how they were doing resources, at the moment im playing starwars galaxies emu on Sentienls republic server, occasionally i pop on the swg legends then spend most of the rest of my time in unity3d working on my own little projects.

Im currently waiting for the private rental planets here to check them out and also starbase, but then again im looking for a game thats like eve just not eve and not fps or that 4x trash i been seeing pop up on steamā€¦

@Sho alot of great times. Glad you kept enjoying the game. Hmu sometime brother

@Fiffer13 @xyberviri DU Updateā€¦had a great time playing DU for about 3 months hard, but a LOT is still broken or doesnā€™t work being beta and all. Iā€™ve been recommending to friends holding off til mid-Spring 2021 until they get some of the glaring issues worked out.

Iā€™m taking a sabbatical myself from DU and looking for other content :grinning:

1 Like

I have like a couple of hours post alpha and i feel du ended up being a wait until later for me. I ended up playing swg emu for a couple of months. It was a good break now im busy with sovereign worlds and im hoping the next update. But well see

I kinna plopped down some planks to get to my shop and kept plankingā€¦

1 Like

What is DU?

Dual Universe

1 Like