TNT Auction - the first PERFECT lucient gem forge

I need motivation to finish some atlases, I think this grapple could help me with the grapple buff 3 if I win the auction. Also I did not have the opportunity to try tools in rift and blink because I turned everything into decorative block. I almost use titanium and sapphire for everything

24hrs 25mins remaining…

1 Like

14hrs 53mins remaining…

8hrs 44mins remaining…

I just want to say good going to MrNix there and kudos to you! These are definitely premium items.

Looks like @anon94355725 is going to win it. Not much time left to bid…4 hours left.

105,000c what the hell may as well.

3 Likes

Thank you!
2:28 left to go!

One hour 43 mins to go!

And the winner is Conkuur!

Swing past TNT and shout at someone and they’ll hook you up.

Hope you enjoy it! im jealous.

ok wheres that at?

TNT MEgahub Gyosha mall or any other number of places

1 Like

ok ty much appreciated.

1 Like

NP also so much congrats!!

Get ready tograpple further than you can resolve single blocks =D

Also nice that yours won’t kill you if you idle in it!

2 Likes

Sorry, assuming everyone just knows the acronym off the top of their head… one day everyone will!

2 Likes

I just know Mr Nix from his cool outposts on Besverona had no idea he branched out.

1 Like

To be honest, I was just tired of swimming between glaciers for beans… then I was pissed at mobs… so hunting Lodges were on my mind. But they were a branch out actually. I really hope you like that guy! There are only 3 of them. And one is mine and I suspect the other is going to Chaos, he’s our big hunter man.

Oh I like it but I will most likely display it in my store forever. Seems like it would be a shame to not preserve it.

1 Like

Wait you’re going to throw yourself off the edge of the world a couple times first, right?

I already do dont need a grapple though …love the…SPLAT! lol

3 Likes