TNT Creative 3d Statue Building Contest - Results + New Competition

Team! Sorry for the delay. There will be an update soon.
Would any one who has completed a statue but not posted it in this topic already please do so? I beleive there are a few more who have PMed me previously

I had Pm’d you earlier. My statue is at -1887N -944E Alt: 69 Calypzo’s Statue

6 Likes

2 Likes

Great use of the twinkles.

I wanted to make some but not just one or two :rofl: so I eventually sold all my canes.

SOOOO…What is happening with the results of this competition? It’s been a week already.

COMPETITION RESULTS

Hi all. The results of the statue competition are in. Many thanks to @georgegroeg for judging. Please direct all complaints in his direction, whether about the quality of judging or literally anything else.

First place: @xerxal11
3 million coin
2 SS of rough oort
180 days GC
5 SS T6 diamond hammers

Second place: @noniethepup
1 million coin
2 SS of rough oort
90 days GC
3 SS T6 diamond hammers

Third Place @Lunai @noetloj jointly (two prizes of 800,000 + 1SS each).
800,000 coin
1 SS of rough oort

Many congrats to the creators and thank you for taking part! :balloon: :partying_face: To pick up your in-game prizes, please message in the TNT discord and someone will help you out. To claim GC, please PM me.

The competition continues
There were some part started entries (looking at you @Spoodle and @keeekeee amongst others) and we are intrigued to see what you might have done. In addition, due to the player lull at the moment, there remains quite a significant prize pool unclaimed.

Therefore, we would like to invite further entries. There remains 3 million in the prize pool. Could be the easiest route to a million of your life. We will give new entrants a further two months to participate (subject to further extensions, depending on game updates / player base and whatnot).

Thank you!
:elephant: for TNT

12 Likes

Hi, sorry for the confusion, xerxal11 and I were doing the entry together, but thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

Ill keep this in mind if i can think of something to make… (probably lightning related…)

3 Likes

Doooo it! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes

I had totally forgotten I plotted something for this until I was stricken with deja vu just now from the pics.

Amazing builds @xerxal11 @noniethepup!

2 Likes

Thank you all~ I may do another just for funsies. My little dragon is out in the water all by itself. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please do, would love that!

i would like to make clear this is nalidragon’s statue i just popped screens in early =p…was tons of fun.

i bet we can pop up another Godzilla in a week nali…bwhaha. wanna do another?

1 Like

I would like to make it clear, the statue was made by xerxa11 and myself. He is my brother and we both worked hard on it. godzilla and mothra~!!!

2 Likes

Nice to see I got 3rd place. You can keep it until the next update news I see. If there is any one news at all Im going back into boundless with 0 beacon.

Many congrats to the creators and thank you for taking part! :balloon: :partying_face: To pick up your in-game prizes, please message in the TNT discord and someone will help you out. To claim GC, please PM me."

I just wanted to repost this in case anyone else was having a hard time finding it. haha. took me forever to find it

1 Like

@ellyphant please keep my in-game prizes in your possession and wait until I log on ( Will post here when I do.)

@ellyphant im back! ty for the SS of rough oort and I’ll put it into use for building more things in the live universe! :partying_face: gonna make a dodge bomb arena and

Hi Lunai, I’m not on much at the moment so I suggest you post in the TNT discord, citing this post. A TNT member should be able to help you out. If you have any problems, let me know.

Solution: play a little more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: