TNT Drop Party - 11 July, 9pm UTC - 24 MILLION IN GIVEAWAYS!

Definitely, everything is a good prize to somebody. We had really good natured people last year that if they werent super keen on something, they tossed it back into the crowd for someone else. We’ll definitely have stacks of base mats and things going around, as well as all the end game things.

Short answer for anyone who would like to donate, yes, whatever it is, it is very, very welcome, and you are awesome for offering! The more the merrier!

Either meet up with any TNT member and tell them its for the party, or just jump up on the platforms on the day and throw things around.

We dont care who you are, feel free to shout your guild name if you want and let people know who its from (we’ll name and shame you in the prize lists too). Its not about TNT, its about the WHOLE community coming together for some old fashion fun, sharing, and mayhem!

2 Likes

Except rock salt… aint nobody got time for that.

6 Likes

I’ve got some silty soil I could spare…

2 Likes

If only. Pants.

I think you forgot… i was leading the anti pants movement. And you will never take our freedom!!!

3 Likes

I was there, and right as you were knocking the floor away to reveal the hub, my connection failed. I missed the best bit. Was great fun though!

3 Likes

I’m excited already!

3 Likes

I remember when you guys first opened the portal hub :grinning:

3 Likes

Ah I remember that one, sadly I was stuck at the Sasquatchville TNT portal along with some others waiting to get in, never made it. Thankfully a kind soul from the guild was doing the rounds outside for this very reason and came along giving us all some nice loot, very generous indeed.

7 Likes

I was rereading the thread from last year and noticed you had returned just before that party too.

Its not actually a TNT bday party, its a welcome back Ando party that just happens to be timed annually!

We’re currently chatting about maybe organising some official “waiting room” spots so we can visit and hand out some goods the same again this year for anyone struggling to get through. We have a heap more connections now so the waiting crowd could be a little more spread out, so figure if we name a few spots we’ll know where to go to find people!

4 Likes

Haha yeah the timing is quite funny, my urges must be an annual thing lol. Waiting rooms sounds like a good idea, if last years attendance was anything to go by…

2 Likes

Party party :wink:

2 Likes

5 weeks to go, and the prize storage is already filling up nicely!

3 Likes

Kids = disowned
This sounds awesome!

3 Likes

Those power coils look tempting

1 Like

25 days to go and the giveaway stash is coming along nicely. Still a long way to go, but i reckon we will actually clear 10 mil worth!

1 Like

Those coils are the finest available…guaranteed organic and gluten free (though do contain traces of nut …bit like TNT).

edited for insteration of funny :expressionless:

6 Likes

I better start collecting a stack of spicy a day lol

3 Likes

I added like 300 spiceys to your pile. Im a good helper. :slight_smile:

2 Likes