TNT Hammer Contracts | On hold

Yes! I’ll set it up today for you :slight_smile:

Signed up, GTB in game, sounds fun.

I’ll sign the book later, too. At least, I’ve already tapped around the hub a little. :stuck_out_tongue:

nearly done with my build as well, despite ADD kicking my ass

1 Like

Just signed up. I’m just getting back into the game again, and mining all the new materials sounds like a good way to familiarize myself again.

1 Like

Send me a PM on what you need and I’ll give u 100 percent I mine I love doing it. Always on some planet mining something I’ll use ur hammers and brews but I got the food strawberry loaf is non stop just private message me the details and we can work something out

Sounds good! Will sign when I get on later

Hey, i am new to the game (so i have a lot to learn about where to find things) and i am interested, is that ok? My favorite activity in that kind of game is to mine :smiley:
PS : I signed it with character Neyna

1 Like

Handled everyone who has joined the guild, still a few spots left :slight_smile:

There’s also Alba Mining Guild Contracts if we’re full.

3 Likes

This esper in game I usually just give it all to except coal. No use for the gems or ore have stacks and more stacks of then myself. But love helping

2 Likes

Btw to people going cardass alt 120 topaz is crazy just dont fall

@Mayumichi I would love to enter contract with your group, for I am a dwarf at heart. Char name: Aarolin.

3 Likes

Nova Golda Mining accepts miners too!

1 Like

@Mayumichi How often are the drop offs picked up and tools replaced? I’m on the last low tier hammer (50%) and was wondering if I could get a replenish so I can keep digging :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing pickups almost daily. I’m giving out 3 hammers at a time in the beginning as to not risk too much. But after doing a couple rounds the amount can be increased if it’s not enough. You can also do partial drop offs to get a refill up to the agreed amount.

1 Like

split my locker into 2! theres won half for loot to pick up and another for storage. went mining on a blink exo recently. cannot wait to get you the blink!

1 Like

Hi @Mayumichi!

I’m still fairly new to Boundless (This is my first post in the forms). I’m interested in giving this a go if you’re alright with it, but fair warning, I’m just getting into the diamond stages. So hat means I’m on Serps as I level and can add more protections for other planets.

The character I’ll be using is call “Ryonez-The-Wanderer”.

2 Likes

Unfortunately there’s no manager on the contracts atm making and giving out the equipment :frowning:

The system also has some issues which would need to be fixed before it works properly, so until those are taken care of it’s on hold. No promises when, as there’s 20 other projects too which are taking my time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh all good. I’ll be around when it’s all ready.

1 Like

I need some topaz if you’re interested :blush: super easy to mine on Galan

1 Like

Responded to the dm.