TNT Hammer Contracts | On hold

In game I am Rosa, I would love to come by tomorrow and sign the book. I mine every morning.

1 Like

Not yet, had a lot to do with my shop, hopefully tomorrow as busy today

Rosa signed the hammer contract this morning

Shelf assigned :slight_smile: I’m naming the shelf after the character that I’ve given the permissions to. Makes managing it simpler.

1 Like

Thank you. I mined a bit today will go back at it tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi, book signed. pls check your pms for other details. Thx

2 Likes

Hey! Can I have a go? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: In game name is Raybabb. I signed the book…

Yes! I’ll set it up today for you :slight_smile:

Signed up, GTB in game, sounds fun.

I’ll sign the book later, too. At least, I’ve already tapped around the hub a little. :stuck_out_tongue:

nearly done with my build as well, despite ADD kicking my ass

1 Like

Just signed up. I’m just getting back into the game again, and mining all the new materials sounds like a good way to familiarize myself again.

1 Like

Send me a PM on what you need and I’ll give u 100 percent I mine I love doing it. Always on some planet mining something I’ll use ur hammers and brews but I got the food strawberry loaf is non stop just private message me the details and we can work something out

Sounds good! Will sign when I get on later

Hey, i am new to the game (so i have a lot to learn about where to find things) and i am interested, is that ok? My favorite activity in that kind of game is to mine :smiley:
PS : I signed it with character Neyna

1 Like

Handled everyone who has joined the guild, still a few spots left :slight_smile:

There’s also Alba Mining Guild Contracts if we’re full.

3 Likes

This esper in game I usually just give it all to except coal. No use for the gems or ore have stacks and more stacks of then myself. But love helping

2 Likes

Btw to people going cardass alt 120 topaz is crazy just dont fall

@Mayumichi I would love to enter contract with your group, for I am a dwarf at heart. Char name: Aarolin.

3 Likes

Nova Golda Mining accepts miners too!

1 Like

@Mayumichi How often are the drop offs picked up and tools replaced? I’m on the last low tier hammer (50%) and was wondering if I could get a replenish so I can keep digging :slight_smile: