TNT MEGAHUB: Sov Portals

It will be really creepy if someone revives you…you’ll slowly float/rise from your grave :open_mouth::joy:

3 Likes

Oh yeah!! :rofl: That would make an epic recording, someone coming up on my corpse in my grave and reviving it… unless @georgegroeg gets there first and fills in the blocks above me to finish the job… :joy:

4 Likes

Even better when you have been revived already but haven’t activated it, then it gets filled with blocks and you hit revive, you will rise out of the ground!!!

5 Likes

Lol that’s pretty hilarious.

1 Like

The more I think about this the more I know I’ve got to stage and have someone record this whole setup some day… :rofl:

3 Likes

Phase 2 of the MEGAHUB Mega Expansion is very, very, close… and shall be revealed soon :sunglasses:

At last count we were at 67 active portals, but that was a few days ago so lets just call it 70…

Which means, the hub is at about 70% capacity. Once personal portals are full they are full. There is no room for more, and it will be a case of having to wait for one to free up.

Grab a free token now if you dont want to hate yourself later.

Phase 3 will be a game changer.

5 Likes

You know uni3k, am surprised you don’t have a connection yet to the premier Nova Golda Market on Trung :wink:

3 Likes

Im guessing thats cause you havent opened one yet. Our other 70 residents would probably like your place too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was waiting for you to ask me for a portal :wink:

But ok, I can pop by after lunch, ehh, brunch more like to find a nice spot at your place!

2 Likes

Nice, thanks Aenea, I was thinking that was the one thing really missing there! :slight_smile: Now I can get to my hammers quicker. :wink:

2 Likes

And it’s there!!

@uni3k I accidentally bought the wrong token first, I thought one portal was a 2x4 but it was 2x3 which is not big enough for the distance. My bad!

4 Likes

Phase two of the MEGAHUB Mega Expansion is officially open!

Phase three is coming soon, and it will be way more MEGA than anything we’ve done before…

4 Likes

I was looking for a new t6 portal system that was more convenient than ps hub after I had closed that potal😀

2 Likes

TnT now has a connection to River Towns! There we have a fast connection in a row to all T6 worlds! :slight_smile: Maybe you like it!

2 Likes

I am happy to report we have successfully eradicated our pest problem. TNT MEGAHUB is now safe, at least 98% of the time.

Also… i have recently learnt that i cant count to 2.

Somehow over the last few posts i managed to completely skip phase 1 of the Megahub MEGA Expansion.

So in the spirit of being completely inconsistent, phase 7 of the expansion is getting very close. Just finalising things now.

Last warning… grab a free portal now before they’re all gone.

5 Likes

Absolutely love the new T6 network, my compliments - and so convenient for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Norkyna portal, wow, you all got a great area for that for us miners. :wink: I went nuts the other day, hit part of that huge amethyst hotspot ring nearby, just loaded up on all sorts of stuff.

3 Likes

@Ratchel … Want to hook up a couple farms?

1 Like

Yea if you like have some 1*2 portals on all the farms that are T6 tokens set up and everything

2 Likes

Glad youre enjoying it. Tried to find spots for most that were near good resources.

Kol huroo is an awesome spot with literally 1000s of sweetbeans and exotics in a massive desert next to it.

But Galan is my fav… :wink:

2 Likes

YES! I should have mentioned Kol Huroo too, that spot is incredible! I’ve been hunting and gathering a lot there. :slight_smile: You all picked some real gems for spots, literally!

2 Likes