TNT MEGAHUB: Sov Portals

I won’t be able to use the sovereign portal assigned to me due to the distance from Circarpous to Planet Donkey. You can free it up for someone else. It’s reserved under YLD.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

AWESOME! i cannot wait!

Is your creative up yet lunai?

Have you considered adding onto all of the planetary portal hubs for sov worlds? The planets orbiting the T5/T6 planets won’t be reaching circ. without huge oort costs.

Most of the TNT planetary hubs have portals currently available. Reaching the planet you orbit is a 1x2 and there are usually some with tokens there I think.

1 Like

There are at least 167 planets on the way if the order numbers are sequential starting at 1001 xD

I’m not sure if the current portals will be enough! I’m gonna wake up early to see if my planet is ready so that I can get a portal before they are all full!

2 Likes

We will find a way :smiley: don’t worry!

1 Like

There should be a spot reserved for me, how does one get the portal token?

Dunno when I will open it, need to make the portal area there first.

I can grab the token for ya.

The Creative Planets Vault has been created in the TNT Megahub Vault to house all the gold! At the west end of the hub and it is still very much a WIP, but we have enough portals available to cover those that want one.

4 Likes

Portals in place for when you are ready.

1 Like

Can I get a creative one please.

sure can! whenever you need can work the addition to the portal

1 Like

I was still trying to get some sleep but the game is calling me, will be there to pick up my portal token in a few minutes

1 Like

I am standing in the hub at the moment

on my way…

Hello Nixians. Could I please grab a token for the Planet Brown sov portal? (4x1) Thanks in advance <3

I’d like to open the bridge to my creative. If possible

I am logging in now to assist with things.

1 Like