TNT MEGAHUB: Sov Portals

its the portal next to Dz Shim Farm, second level in the corner

Self-serve 1x2 portals have been added to the biitula hub for the grand cost of 1c each! (just a service-charge, all proceeds to to TNT)

3 Likes

Greetings

We have noticed some more superstore and mall portals opening up around the hub and have also heard of some other shopping areas on the forum.

If you have a mall or superstore (like alutech) or a shopping district, market please contact us and let us know how to get there.

We would love to get you a portal in our market and hub section of the megahub to further ease and diversify the shopping experience.

2 Likes

Greetings,

As most of you are aware we have dedicated a wall on the ground floor of the Megahub for Sov Planets.
As the spaces are now pretty much full please still do reach out if you would like a direct connection.
Once we have some feedback and numbers we can try to expand the area or make a new offsite Sov Hub with a front and centre connection to the Megahub.

Hit us up here or on Discord.

4 Likes

I have a question. I’m getitng a creative planet (and planning 5 mega builds) If the creative bridges are strictly 2x8, what can we do?

The sovereign area in the TNT megahub is planned for sovereign planets, not for creative. The creative planet bridges are limited to only reaching the planet your creative is orbiting, so they will be more limited on reaching to the perm planets.

hm. Retract my sov portal and give it to someone else.

1 Like

Ok, will do. thanks for the update.

1 Like

They can also use my app makes it a lot si.pler than reading spreadsheets

Twisted Dragon Portal Helper App

Thanks. We also have portal config information readily available via the TNT discord Nixbot, so lots of useful options for figuring out distances and portal size requirements. Always good to have options for finding information out.

True tgis is just mobile friendly so those that dont have powerful enough computers to switch over to discord or the browser it runs perfect on mobile.

UPDATE

Since they removed the 1 blinksec restriction for creative bridges, TNT will be adding a separate area for creative bridges to the TNT megahub starting over the next few hours. @LunaiHunter I will make sure you get one for your creative since you gave up your sovereign spot already =)

5 Likes

I won’t be able to use the sovereign portal assigned to me due to the distance from Circarpous to Planet Donkey. You can free it up for someone else. It’s reserved under YLD.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

AWESOME! i cannot wait!

Is your creative up yet lunai?

Have you considered adding onto all of the planetary portal hubs for sov worlds? The planets orbiting the T5/T6 planets won’t be reaching circ. without huge oort costs.

Most of the TNT planetary hubs have portals currently available. Reaching the planet you orbit is a 1x2 and there are usually some with tokens there I think.

1 Like

There are at least 167 planets on the way if the order numbers are sequential starting at 1001 xD

I’m not sure if the current portals will be enough! I’m gonna wake up early to see if my planet is ready so that I can get a portal before they are all full!

2 Likes

We will find a way :smiley: don’t worry!

1 Like