To Devs: Thank you!

This topic is a break for the devs from the bugs/crashes/suggestions and everything else.

Just a thoughtful THANK YOU for all of your hard work that you have put in, and will put into this AMAZING title!

Your hard work definitely does not go unappreciated!

Most of us have hundreds of hours into this game! Hundreds! Some even over a thousand hours! Think about that as an unspoken way of us showing appreciation for this game and your dedication.

PS: this is not kissing a**, this is honest and sincere. :slight_smile:

Feel free to add what your favorite thing about this game is down below.

29 Likes

Fangirl warning…
I love being able to run around the planets and the universe.
I love that this game looks/functions unlike other games.
I love being able to craft all of the tools, weapons, etc.
I love chasing down & defeating meteors.
I love that everyone is pretty much awesome/kind/fun.
I love mining & building in this game (even though building is usually not my fav thing lol)

16 Likes

I fully agree with @majorvex

Ich liebe so gut wie alles in diesem Spiel!!!

4 Likes

majorvexSteam Powered

2h

Sterbehilfe:

Feel free to add what your favorite thing about this game is down below.

Fangirl warning…
I love being able to run around the planets and the universe.
I love that this game looks/functions unlike other games.
I love being able to craft all of the tools, weapons, etc.
I love chasing down & defeating meteors.
I love that everyone is pretty much awesome/kind/fun.
I love mining & building in this game (even though building is usually not my fav thing lol)

What she said LOL

Seriously, that pretty much sums it up.
Love that I know I will see a real live person who I can wave to and yell hello.
Love that I can go where I want, with no time limit, have to do this task in this amount of time or you lose what your were attempting to accomplish.
Love that there is a variety of planets. They have some differences, many similarities, but enough to know that you aren’t on a carbon copy of the other planet.
My son and I went to Boori to get some blue wood and foliage and to look for some new mushrooms (new to me) and we had a meteorite come down. It was a lot of fun fighting the critters and defeating them. And I didn’t die ! Well, in the first one I didn’t but did in the second, but it was level 3.
Love seeing all the different builds, some are eyesores, but many are beautiful, the dragon in the sky, that was just fantastic. How many other games can let you do something like that.
There is a lot about this game that I think makes it a great game.
So, yeah, Thanks Dev for a game that is fun to play.

9 Likes

It’s hard to pick just one thing or two to list as favorites in this game.

But for my personal introvert preference, I mostly enjoy the building and knowing that I worked for every block on the place cause I never actually buy a block from a shop. Some might see that as too much grinding, but for me, I see it as time we’ll spent with visual fruits of my labor.

Like the huge houses we build in real life. They start out as a huge hole in the ground, then months later, the gorgeous house is up and we are back doing the stonework around the outside, putting stone on fireplaces, doing stamped concrete sidewalks, and so on. Visual satisfaction of a job we sweat and bled for in that beginning hole. I Love it!!!

6 Likes

@majorvex I’m going to copy your post format a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:
I love how unique Boundless is. It is also such a beautiful game.

I like how the planets have different color palettes, so I can accordingly customize my builds however I wish, or with the supplies I craft.

I like how I can mine, hunt, gather, have a shop, build, or whatever I want. I can choose to do one of those things, or all of those things.

I like how there are so many items you can craft. I like how you have to progress, to be able to forge or craft or explore.

I like the gems, the ores, the unique blocks, the unusual items.

I like how the planets seem to have different terrain, and biome climates.

Boundless is a beautiful game, that you can do a lot of things in, and I love that.

6 Likes

They give us the paper and the paints, and we create the masterpieces.

6 Likes

you can also read some of that here

and sometime later another topic like that

1 Like

I love the fact that I can run around on so many different planets. My favorites are Galan, Cardass, and Flan.

I love that I can spend hours just exploring by myself.

I love how relaxing building is. Once you get me going, I find my happy place.

I dream about playing Boundless.

I love crafting and having a shop. Having an affordable and appealing shop is really fun for me.

I love how quick the devs are to work on issues. It’s obvious this game is their heart. It’s appreciated by me!

I could go on and on… :nerd_face::+1: Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I love the fact of:

In the last few weeks, I’ve noticed that there has been quite the increase of proud parents talking about playing along side their kids or having the their kids create an alt and let them loose on the oortiverse! From my own experience, its especially fun when you give them an 15k hammer and chisel! Hahaha!

Knowing that is so heart warming! Job well done devs!

4 Likes

I love grinding…more grinding…more more grinding. In all seriousness i love the grind. also HUNTS HUNTS HUNTS!!!

2 Likes

Having over 2000 hours on the clock speak for itself :slight_smile: I love this game for various things:

1. Community hands down - one of the best ive ever experienced. (not including some black sheeps here and there ^^).
  2. Building potential :slight_smile: so awesome. With each expansion/new content (block wise) this will get even better.
  3. So many worlds to visit, and those astonishing views :wink: ahhhh that lovely sunset on malaria :wink: or till :smiley:
  4. the voice emotes in the game: /salute, /wave, etc… those are so epic :slight_smile: they give a feeling of immersivness to the game :smiley: that you can actually say hello to an actual player and he can respond with the same :wink: (someone mentioned this before)

those are my main points that make me to love this game so much :smiley:
but as i said in point 1 people are what give this game so much love from me. ill write in one more time - best community ever hands down.

Cheers !

8 Likes