🎈 Tomorrow is my birthday and

Some of you know me by Hefesto others by KNK, well to the point. Tomorrow 5th of June is my 40th birthday, yes wow old guy :slight_smile: Married and with two little daughters … enough of me.

This year in real life I’ve yet to ask for any present there’s nothing I really want. But in my boundless life there is something that it would make me very very happy and is seeing some more spots filled at SHOWROOM. I won’t say 40 like my age number, that would be too ambitious but let’s say 20.

Do you think you can help me? I’ve pm’ed in the forums and in game a lot of people inviting them to join, would love if some of them gives me this present :slight_smile:
I really think this is a very nice project and I’d love to get some more traction now that finally the event is about to end.

Love you community!

20 Likes

Happy early birthday!

I’ll be honest, I’m frantically building and stocking a new shop hoping there will still be a spot in the forger’s section.

4 Likes

Happy birthday!! You’re an awesome guy and deserve to have your project take off! I love that you want to bring people and places together in the game!!

You’re always so nice, friendly and helpful whenever I see you. Hope you have the best birthday ever!!!

3 Likes

Happy early Birthday!

2 Likes

monday was my 23rd birthday happy early birthday to you

2 Likes

Happiest Birthday to you …:gift::tada::balloon::birthday::beer:

2 Likes

Happy bday! Many happy returns

2 Likes

can i make a creature parts shop?

2 Likes

wow thats not fair… now i cant say no…

:slight_smile:

happy bithday (4 the case, i cant remember tomorrow) lol

2 Likes

I’ll be building now that GB is over. :blush:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! I appreciate you letting me have the first spot in the ingredient section, I have noticed an increase in sales :smiley: To all shop owners that see this post, I definitely recommend getting your spot at Show Room!

2 Likes

Happy bday man :tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! I would if I thought I could actually maintain a consistent stocked shop that sold on a specific theme…I’m still building my botanical garden shop and basically all it has is leaves :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday. I’m really new and just trying to learn the game at the moment but I wish you the very best. I’m 39 so I’m not far behind you at all! Happy 40th birthday!

4 Likes

Welcome to Boundless! It’s a wonderful game and the community is overwhelmingly super cool… we have our moments of insanity, but we’re here to help!

5 Likes

Happy B-Day! This is a good time of the year for birthdays :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

There will be a spot for sure if not I’ll make it for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, that would be amazin, we have a section for those surface gatherers/hunters

1 Like

I will try to congratulate you tomorrow if my memory doesn’t fail me :slight_smile: but just in case, happy birthday in advance!

I saw the show room project (and also visited it) once you presented it. I found it interesting!

I have a small market stand in Niia Zed Ka where I sell different things I have a a surplus of when I gather/craft. I believe it is a bit too generic for the showroom, although I want to focus a bit more on forging for the coming time.

I saw the showroom is categorised and I really don’t know where I could place the shop in the showroom… But if there is a way we could do it, I would be happy to!

2 Likes

If you want it you’ll have a spot :slight_smile: