🎈 Tomorrow is my birthday and

I made row F for that purpose, ppl that sell a mix of things. There is where I am :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well then, if you reserve me a spot, I will try it out!

1 Like

Happy birthday!! I’ll be building mine this week…

1 Like

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! It’s mine too :tada: :grin:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you too, what a coincidence! :tada:

1 Like

Just to clarify, you won’t put a shop there, just a storefront. The place is for advertising. If you look around you’ll see all items on shop stands are not for sale well unless you want to spend 9999999999 :slight_smile:

What the shop owner do is pick a plot decorate it, advertise his products and place a portal to his shop. The portal is mandatory and is the only rule of the ShowRoom.

For buyers this is cool because they have in a small area many shops of the same category and for shop owners it’s good because nobody likes creating more shops, that’s more stock to take care about.

1 Like

Happy birthday!!! :cake: :balloon:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :smiley: :cake: Hit the big 4-0 myself earlier this year. :grin:

3 Likes

Absolutely, I understood that. Thanks :slight_smile:

I meant that I will give it a try and work on it since I am relatively new and still not have a reliable access to Oort. Also my stock can vary relatively from one day to the next.

But I definitely want to put some supplies there for extra exposure

Happy 40th. :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks george, want to contribute to the requested present I made ? hehe

40 old ? , some years ago now…
But had a nice party :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see there are a few vets around. Love it! I think that whatever the age I have I will always be a gamer. My father in law still plays and it’s 62 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What needs to be filled? I’ll help out!

There are many categories, it will be better that you go there and choose the one you like :slight_smile:

Just pm me here when you need me and I’ll be there in a minute

if u like to add

@AeneaGames
and
@Tonezone
and
@wakeNbake
u got some more popular forgers, and a reason more to build your expansion 4 more forgers…

2 Likes

Of course I’d love to got all of them there. Be sure I’d expand within an hour :slight_smile:

How great would be for all the players to have all the best forgers/crafters of any category in game in one place … A dream come true.

What about you Marcello will you pick a spot ?

Happy Birthday old chap.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!! :tada:

2 Likes