šŸŽˆ Tomorrow is my birthday and

Happy Birthday from a Trolly Sir ^^ hope you doing good and some wishes got fulfilledā€¦ id be pleased to show my shop at your showcasing place. Unfortunate i dont have a Shop ( By now so better stack some coins ^^).
Get your shops linked there! Now!
<3

1 Like

How do you get to it

Hey,

I can provide a couple items to show what kinds of things we produce and sell at The Golden Fist. I canā€™t really keep a portal going, however. Itā€™s too much of a time commitment.

regards,

1 Like

TNT (malls area), PS Biitula (cities), Guardian, DK mall near tardis, Gyosha mall, Iconic Mall, Nomads Market

Thanks Tonezone but portal is the key of the ShowRoom so people can go in and out easy. Itā€™s the only rule.
Thanks anyway for your offer really I apreciate it.

happy bdayā€¦

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you !!!

I Made my room at Showroom :+1::+1::+1:
Very expensive Portal for me but i Like the Idea :+1::+1::+1:

Btw i am older than you so Don t worry about your age :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Changing the 3 to the 4 is something that at first gives a little fear :slight_smile: You start to think that half of your life already passedā€¦ But Iā€™m happy today, I have a nice family, two beautiful daughters, and a great boundless community suporting my project :slight_smile:

Thanks Turrican!

1 Like

Happy birthday!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help yesterday setting my spot. I am working on the portal and the plotā€™s prestige.

1 Like

Hope you had the happiest and oortiest of birthdays!!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! Your project is awesome and Iā€™m glad to have a place in it(Castle Forged).
Thanks again.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys. Bday is being great so far. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll make an announce soon, got some news related to the ShowRoom.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!
You already received my present so i cannot give you any more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve received many presents from you guys, canā€™t be more happy and thankfull to all of you. Thanks for the support. Big hug for all the community

4 Likes

Very exited about the News

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you ! I succeeded to complete the Purple Serenade spot in the Show Room before the weekend as a gift ! :smile: :gift:

1 Like

I just saw it. Very nice and thank you very much for the effort. I know you are quite busy. Hug

1 Like

I want to announce a nice addition to the ShowRoom

Somebody bought this portal and weā€™ve got one new and very nice connection.
Come and check it out

2 Likes

and thatā€™s my bday present for you guys :slight_smile:

1 Like