Too much arguing today. we need an exo to distract us ;-P

jus sayin devs hehe
20 char

5 Likes

Yep!! :smiley:

Though I’d love to see a T7 myself, I’m going to vote for a lower level one, on behalf of a newer player I know of who is waiting for one (really, not just talking about my PC alt here, there is someone waiting for one, haha!). :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, hello.

I would like to order one XL T7 Rift exo with black rock, black foliage, & black gleam. Any sides are fine.

I would also like to order 2 small Exos with a variety of fresh, new colors.

I would like fries with that. Thank you. :wink::grin:

14 Likes

Yep, this… come to think of it, both is good! :wink:

both

2 Likes

Yes we argue! Give us treat! That’s how it works right???

2 Likes

You asked for it! lol

I’m jk, I’m the one she’s referring to, waiting for a lower level exo. :wave:

2 Likes

It can… :wink:

WHHAAA!! Papa Oort, THEY STARTED IT!! I’ve been REEAALL good, I ate all my earthyams, cleaned up my base, stocked my stores. PLEEASEE can we have another exo, we’ll behave, promise!!:pleading_face:

Hehe, well played!! :smile:

1 Like

Yes a perfect day to release one of those custom backer made exos.

2 Likes

I’d love to check out the one @Gorillastomp made :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I’d like to argue against releasing an exo because my eyes are sore from playing Boundless… Oh wait…

2 Likes

Just close them. You know what cuttletrunks and swimming in lava sound like right? If you die you die

5 Likes

@DKPuncherello @blinvir @Trickyy90 i thought you all were good Oortians.

@Venom you i knew were bad from the get go :joy:.

Well, well… No exos for me :cry:.

6 Likes

I’ll kill your share of the mushrooms. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Did i make an exo ? :shushing_face:

Is the palette a separate file? I assumed it was all together from the worldbuilder. I dunno

Ok yeah, well it is a color palette with black gleam and rest is generatated around that color. So probably gonna have couple dark colors in this!

Thought you mean a complete planet.

5 Likes

black gleam in large chunks? imma earn millions!!! i really hope thats true! plz put it in large kada crystals (the crystals found on kada I with normal gleam and the Galan black glass crystals) scattered all around!

Nah, Thursday afternoon a very special exo will popup! It’s gonna be a T4 Lush and it’s for the gleambow event and EVERY. SINGLE. BLOCK. has been replaced with gleam!

Gleam trunks, gleam rocks, gleam soils, ahhhhhhh

3 Likes

DING! I’LL MINE THERE SO MUCH!!! MORE BLACK GLEAM!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! yay.

@Rubberman - Got a new one that is a lower level Lush! :smiley: Let me know if you want a ride anytime!!

1 Like