Post Your Screenshots!

Loooool Thank you I’m ashamed😅

1 Like

haha - no need to; Typo is my second name (happens all the time!!)

1 Like

Yet in French I am not dyslexic. Ha ha!

1 Like

your keyboard might be though! :grin:
I always blame keyboard or word predictor (when typing from my, apparently, not so smart phone)

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s the fault of the keyboard !!! Voilà ! :roll_eyes::smirk:

1 Like

29 Likes

Mostly finished!

26 Likes

Hunting on the T7 exo was simultaneously terrifying and awesome :laughing:
Wish I’d got a video of them rescuing @boundmore from the lava pool

9 Likes

Well… who wasnt surpriced raise your hand.

1 Like

:frog:Vielle Grenouille to DK’s Mall Ultima Tree - Eresho

2 Likes

Some of that kinda looks like some fancy closed storage! :male_detective:‍♂ :thinking:

1 Like

I was recording, actually, but waiting for rescue took so long I minimized the window for a while and recording stopped.

it was the most complicated rescue mission ever - entire crew involved - there was lava blocks breaking to uncover my body and grappling to pull it out a bit… it felt like the war movies when one says “I will only slow you down” and the rest saying “we don’t leave anyone behind” :sunglasses:

3 Likes

the thing with them is I don’t know what to expect: only creature-shaped decorative blocks made of wood, stone, metal and gleam or actual stuffed animals?

Hi , we get so few ship builds so here is another update . She is an "Excelsior " class Cuttletrunk Carrier .
I know I’ve seen awesome mechs somewhere , where would that be please . I need to check out the weapons :slight_smile:

11 Likes

12 Likes

There’s a big ol’ pretty mech at tnt hub : )
Edit: or was it hunt hive?

One mech is on Dzassak if I remember correctly. Think it’s near the ps hub. And @Orrian has/had on in the hunt hive dunno if it’s still there or not tho as I don’t pay attention to those kind of things anymore lol

I’ll joint the bomb hunt I’ve been wanting to setup a bomb hunter page

1 Like

5 Likes

Thought it’d be nice to have a ‘reception hall’ where I display the colors used in my build, and other informations about it. :smiley:
It’s in one of the two towers leading to the town project:

12 Likes