Post Your Screenshots!

Hey! You found my home! I’m honored to have some caps of my build on the list. :slight_smile:
Welcome to the first official pictures of K’un Lun. (Inspired by the style of Little Japan).

The Ki’Rin is still very much a work in progress. I’ll keep ya’ll posted as it evolves.

8 Likes

Truly beautiful work, I’m happy I could share them, it definitely deserves to be in here and for people to know about it!! :slight_smile: :+1: It is gorgeous, you are very talented! I’ll be back for sure!! :smiley:

Just wanted to post this picture from Ironheart on Kada. Awesome work. @TheDetroiter

28 Likes

That awesome build was actually created by @DeViLiShBeCkS. The Boundless community is fortunate to have many talented and creative individuals.

4 Likes

Oh sorry. I should have got a screenshot of the portal building. And bridges.

1 Like

Pathos - Imoco

Saw it on the Let’s Talk Gaming/UKGrannyGamer stream earlier, Hashmalash was showing them around places… I love the style so much, this is too gorgeous - incredible detailing! :heart_eyes: The Ultima Imoco portal leads here. Always discovering beautiful things in Boundless, there were several other places just in that stream I know I need to visit now! :grin:

28 Likes

Cuttletruck metting on Delta

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of my comfort zone building my gleam basement at Nova Golda… needs lots more detailing but it’s an interesting effect :laughing:

…I feel like I’m being watched :smiley:

10 Likes

AWWWWWWwww

complete sentence comment requirement

4 Likes

Well the holiday season is approaching. Get out your Oortian Centipedes.

6 Likes

Is his how you mutate from white -> brown snow citizen heads?!

2 Likes

One way to find out. Get on the tail end.

3 Likes

Omg how on earth have you done that?! That’s so perfect!! Polymer clay? Seriously in love haha :black_heart:

3 Likes

A) I’m jealous
B) not a screenshot

reports OT post

Jkjk

4 Likes

some Ancient Gate base progress from this morning.

8 Likes

I realize you’re just kidding, but you are absolutely correct; I’ll delete it. It was a late night and my discretions were down, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have even posted it.

Should I choose to share any more of my handiwork, I’ll create my own topic instead.

My apologies, everyone. :wave:t2:

Are you still going to post it in a different forum topic though?

I would love for you to start a thread for it, I absolutely loved your Oorty!! :smiley: I’d like to even share it on Twitter too if you were ok with it, I simply adore fan creations like that, we have so much incredible talent here, which is so great to share! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon69675157 you best be posting him elsewhere, don’t you dare take him away from us :laughing: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes