Post Your Screenshots!

some Ancient Gate base progress from this morning.

8 Likes

I realize you’re just kidding, but you are absolutely correct; I’ll delete it. It was a late night and my discretions were down, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have even posted it.

Should I choose to share any more of my handiwork, I’ll create my own topic instead.

My apologies, everyone. :wave:t2:

Are you still going to post it in a different forum topic though?

I would love for you to start a thread for it, I absolutely loved your Oorty!! :smiley: I’d like to even share it on Twitter too if you were ok with it, I simply adore fan creations like that, we have so much incredible talent here, which is so great to share! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon69675157 you best be posting him elsewhere, don’t you dare take him away from us :laughing: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

new storage and workshop

51 Likes

Wow … very nice, especially the wood storage in the third picture
@Apt keep on building like this :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Great stuff, I love all your work!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I miss my buildings on berlyn!

1 Like

Haha I was more poking fun at the OT flaggers, I thought it was fine :slight_smile:
How’d you make him so tiny?

Wow, that just makes me want to redo my whole workshop now, I love the use of all the different metal textures.

So trash. Rip it down and build by my place. Lol.

5 Likes

looks perfect! You should teach a master class building :smiley:

2 Likes

@georgegroeg I want a goofy being pulled by a boba fett. My brother passed away (boba) and me younger and goofy being pulled behind him.

1 Like

Sorry thought sent that privately

1 Like

The skating rinks are open .

8 Likes

Thank you :)!! I’ll give it a go!

It’s nice to have walls to work with again. :smiley:

Edit after a bit more work:

22 Likes

its smiling :slight_smile:

8 Likes

New build I’ve been working on. Kinda futuristic industrial build of some kind.

not much done on the structure itself. Just a bunch of pipes stuff. I have zero plan. Just building.

23 Likes