Post Your Screenshots!

Thank you @Ovis & @Trickyy90 :blush: (I used Elon’s CyberTruck)

4 Likes

I have build few trees. I know the feeling

2 Likes

You can start to see the shapes in the bottom part of our Kneeling Templar statue … !

It’s even looking nice through the windows in our docs …

12 Likes

cant wait to see it done

1 Like

This is only the first pass though … just putting up the structure, then I’ll go in and add the actual colored blocks to make it look good.

5 Likes

I just visited the TNT Oortmas Village - INCREDIBLE!! :grin::star_struck::trophy: Definitely don’t miss this one! Such a neat place, awesome atmosphere! :+1:

26 Likes

See what you’ve done? :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Ive been waiting for someone to post these!

2 Likes

That looks awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Its all black, white, and grey to me! :sweat_smile:
#colorblind

1 Like

Death by combustion plant. Lol. @keeekeee
You can do it!

8 Likes

Hahaha I was hoping someone caught that! :joy: :funeral_urn: Uugghh, I will eventually make it through and be one of you!!! Gotta sharpen my skills. You guys are GOOD…

4 Likes

Oohhh wow, that tree topper!!! Those ornaments!!! I must find this place!!!

2 Likes

Hahaha. You got this. It’s probably easier when you don’t have us all creeping around.
And even easier if @Arkanjel doesn’t grapple you while trying to kill me. Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Portal into it at the bottom of the TNT hub - definitely a must-see!! :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh, we won’t even get started on how long it took me to get through the Reapers’ trials… :flushed::rofl:

4 Likes

I was wondering if you guys were making me nervous. I don’t think it was you. I think it’s all the lava death and it being so sudden. I wasn’t prepared to run through lava, just was looking around! Thought about going back after everyone left but…another day. Lol. I might have been psyching myself out too. :rofl: The end goal blinded me from the current mission! Cuz I have a mega cool idea to add to the guild already…and I’m not saying until I BEAT THOSE TRIALS!!!

4 Likes

@bucfanpaka :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: I was kinda relieved to see everyone else struggling too, honestly. LOL

3 Likes

I believe in you!!

@georgegroeg maybe if you stood still that wouldn’t have happened :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

However it happened, it had me cracking up loud! I’m sure my neighbors thought there was some awesome party going on…LAVA DEATH PARTAAAYYYY!!!

4 Likes

I’m loving our Holiday Decor at the Naughty Mall! :grin: Here’s a peek!

15 Likes