Post Your Screenshots!

Hahaha. You don’t need my tutelage. I think I recall you having a pretty substantial base.

1 Like

I love the Raxxian Sanctuary so much… a few more shots of it, just paid another visit! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Nice, very beautiful!

1 Like

I also need to come see this place in person. Very cool!

2 Likes

If you or anyone wants to check it out.
Access through Death Gate portals located at The tower of power alder(right of the Reaper skull)
Ultima USE Gyosha. (By the Christmas tree.
PS Gyosha (east side beside the fountain)
Go though the big portal to SERP and the next to alnitans. You’ll be at @Vanqu1sher ‘s base facing his dragon. Which is sick. You’re gonna wanna check that out. When you’re facing Vanq dragon. To the right is @Arkanjel ‘s church. And to the left, over the water is @Caelishia ‘s place. My place will be behind you.
Safe travels.

5 Likes

20 Likes

This is my build I’m working on, on Cardass, it’s overlooking the PS hub.

And 1 of my crops in my basement

Edit: this place no longer exists, I was trying to go for viceroy, but after seeing the glorious capitol I threw in the towel.

9 Likes

With the Gleambow Event now over, we are back with our daily hunts. Lots of Wildstocks are being put to sleep.

10 Likes

What would be a good floor for this?
Im thinking gravel in the middle randomly placed but im not sure about what else would look good around with it

8 Likes

Looks cool :slight_smile: I’m wondering, what color are the bricks in the first screenshot?

1 Like

I love your stuff @georgegroeg if you ever want to build something next to my city or switch guilds let me know :3

3 Likes

The Sedimentary bricks are Stark Orange, from Kol Huroo Igneous rock. I have well over 200k stones in that tint in my old storage area but while some are reserved for someone else, anyone who needs part of that could get some cheaply. :wink:

And the Mosaic is Luminous Red, from Kol Huroo Sedimentary.

Pretty much everything else that’s rocky in that screenshot is Dark Grey.

1 Like

No idea where that is in relation to the outside, but grass with a gravel/stone/brick random wavy path could look cool

6 Likes

Just a shot I took in the TNT Hub a minute ago… :smiley:

8 Likes

Made a start to the new build on stream last night… Not much yet, but quite happy with the style so far!

12 Likes

Looking good!! :slight_smile:

Really nice style, I like it a lot. :slight_smile:

I just wish square chiseled steps weren’t so annoying to use. :confused: It’s the only reason I mainly use ramps/slopes everywhere, even though I’d much rather do square steps in a few places.

1 Like

Same, I usually use ramps everywhere. I wanted to keep the style of this one though, so decided it was worth sacrificing function over form.

3 Likes

Speaking of Form vs Function… Just been working on getting a wheat farm going again and just started doing the decorating now.

On the Function part: I use blue soil and mud to create high contrast, making it really easy to see when a plant is missing from the soil during the replanting stage. I have tried other colours when I still lived on Kol, but none of them were quite as good for contrast and these tints are readily available anyway. And I use compact soil only for this type of plantation so I don’t have to worry about re-tilling soil.

Edit: Forgot to include what it looked like initially. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you very much. What planet is your city on? Also if you want you can join Reapers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I guess I should be clear. You can TRY and join Reapers. Lol.

4 Likes