Post Your Screenshots!

Love it so much!! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yup… looks amazing as usual. I’ll have to pop by and scavenge for cool ideas to use in my own stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers::+1:

2 Likes

Where do you live? Can I come wander this?

1 Like

thanks @Odeon, that part will be hidden and probably no one will ever go there, but I now sleep better knowing the wooden beams are in place.
thank you @Spicewhale ! also I’m pleased to learn that ‘amazeballs’ is not censored :smiley:
thanks @bucfanpaka, I’m glad you like it!
@georgegroeg you might stumble upon some familiar elements, as I was on tour of your place a little while ago :slight_smile:
@Coolpants Antar VI, 1089,2283,109 (or portal at tnt hub , pyrrhocoris estate)

8 Likes

I love building, but recently I’ve taken a liking to setting up farms, so I decided to combine those 2 things and I made myself some very fancy farms. We have so many beautiful blocks in this game, I try to showcase them as best as I can!

22 Likes

finished the dome, yay!

and a few WIP shots from around the place

38 Likes

Well the red lane of the course is coming along nicely. Ran outta glass in a hurry though.

13 Likes

another day, another pyramid

15 Likes

@IM2COOL4U001 showed me around last night, very cool and beautiful place on Beckon, and love the rainbow tower so much!! :smiley:

Edit: I think this last one would make a good caption pic - :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

3 Likes

Heres a caption for your last pic: Spitter Sneak Attack!

3 Likes

a peaceful meteor on the lakeside

whats this yellow fog?! elite wildstock fart? :stuck_out_tongue: noticed it during a delta hunt, its the first time i saw that

10 Likes

With the colors and forests on Malurialakrib its easy to forgot its a tier 6 planet.

6 Likes

New Workshop progress

5 Likes

Just seen your post. Thanks for showing my pyramid! :slight_smile:
The backyard farm is done now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome, and happy to do it, great work! :smiley:

This morning’s wander, took a walk around the New Cydonia area of Sochatlin I - :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’m lucky to have some really talented and creative neighbour’s around my build :grin:

1 Like

Stone door with lava behind :slight_smile:

Or as i was told, a new room i should have a look at (and to run in quickly)…

28 Likes

A peaceful sunrise from my piece of the planet [Biitula] :innocent:

17 Likes

I’ve got a big project ahead of me :sweat_smile:

11 Likes