Post Your Screenshots!

@Jeffrotheswell has always been one of my favourite builders. He was the founder of Elop Portas back in beta and has been quietly hidden away in his labyrinth in Boori these past months.

I recommend visiting his build in Boori Marrah if you haven’t already. It’s not far from the mall.

6 Likes

Thx @Ovis for looking with me. It looksway better with warm moss at night.

Left balcony with warm moss, right the old color😉

10 Likes

Amanda has grappled me there a few times and I remember showing Elop Portas to a couple buddies back in EA. @Jeffrotheswell is an awesome builder, and the root of all boundless issues. Those two things are not tied together though. :smirk:

Will definitely need to go check out his changes. He’s one of the few people who I try to keep up on.

3 Likes

Oooh yeh that looks loads better!

No worries mate, I could picture the store in my head but was a bit fuzzy on the exact route :smile:

3 Likes

seriously though - amazing stuff!
I can see a cuttle in the first one (I think)

30 Likes

You should check out diagon alley on ps biitula hub :slight_smile: spiders everywhere

1 Like

That last picture is amazing

2 Likes

FINISHED!!!

14 Likes

I wish I could see the reflection in the water, we only see the reflection of the sky on PS4. I wonder what my Canals look like

IllumiNaughty, Trior :smiley: Went for some shopping, had to take some screens!

15 Likes

I’ve saved the third and fifth shots for wallpapers for my phone :heart_eyes: absolutely in love haha

3 Likes

The main roads of Terra Nova.
Will add more to them but this is what they will look like while i am still building the roads.

TNT/TTC Lamblis

10 Likes

wonder what the game would look like if it were possible to do that in real time :smiley:… probably vomit inducing :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

It would probably be a lagfest and wouldn’t load lolol

If you wanna try it, I volunteer to go there and collect everything. :grin:

2 Likes

Always love the shots you post. Hows the mansion coming?

4 Likes

About to go into phase 2 which should take it to completion. Thanks for asking. I’ll post progress pics and streams of my process. :):upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Chateau Excelsior’s newest neighbor is coming along well , it’s a variation of the last pyramid I know but it’s a fun design to play with .Time to make glass for the open section, :frowning:

18 Likes

2 shots from elopor back in the day :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Got a rule board up and some contestants portals available.
If you’d like a bigger just let me know and I can set it up.
Rules may change a bit. Anyone who has any suggestions after trying it feel free to let me know. Hoping to do a test run Saturday afternoon eastern standard time. Will be giving a coin reward to the winner.

8 Likes