Post Your Screenshots!

Yep. It has a coil. Exactly how Ovis made it. You can repair it when you walk into it. Just made it match what I’m building on the outside.

1 Like

I found a defective Oorty for sale.

12 Likes

Pregnant Oorty

3 Likes

Beer Belly Oorty?

1 Like

Water in a meteor!

11 Likes

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE FOLLOWING IMAGES OR BUILDS.

I just have to share these. I am so humbled by a builder I’ve never heard of. They taught me that you can build an amazing space in a small area. This might be my favorite house/shop I have ever found in Boundless. I hope you see this Lady-Oscar. I am your biggest fan.

This person, Lady, is on Finata and Gellis.

48 Likes

Nope implying nothing stating FACTS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Did I do this right? @Ratchel @RacingQueen10 @henry2018

7 Likes

I don’t see bob so nope wrong

Henry said bob or queen

1 Like

Pay up Henry!!!

10 Likes

And a 4th cube is plotted xD

4 Likes

Hahaha :joy: @Undead did the same but on me Only tho

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m having so much fun with my Ovis Bumper! @Ovis

8 Likes

The Ovis Bumper Dumper :joy: I love it!

2 Likes

I wanted to share with you all some shots I took from my new build. It is a fantasy themed inn and it was made by using a picture I found on the Internet as a model. Here is the picture:

I tried to draw it on some graph paper. This is were you all see how bad I am at this. You should judge me harshly for this as nothing will ever be able to erase this from you mind:

And for those shots. I’m almost done with the exterior and I was enthusiastic to share my progress:

If you are curious to see for yourself, I live in the Domain of Harmony and can be accessed through the PS hub Raxxa or through the Purple Serenade shops on Gyosha and Tana VII. Thanks in advance for feedbacks !!

40 Likes

great work! Lovely use of textures and colours and especially love the over-water verada

2 Likes

To be fair your drawing isn’t that bad.
Judging from your drawing and what you build, the drawing did its job.

Btw have seen bad drawings, they where so bad you had to use a lot of fantasy to see a circle in a straight wobbly line.

Your build looks very good :wink: just like the other things you guys have build over there.

3 Likes