Post Your Screenshots!

I did :grin: the third one i ever did

1 Like

At work so cant give the coordinates but if you look in the shop scanner for green orbs you can find it on all about the base :grin:

1 Like

I love this!! :ok_hand: :laughing:
Bet she was very pleasantly confused when she came back!

3 Likes

This is a must see build! Very Epic!

1 Like

I’ll bet no one knew I’m part Irish irl. Is there no St Patty party? I hear there’s SOMETHING special that might start this month? Maybe we will all need this sentiment…

21 Likes

working deep under my lair

!

36 Likes

Not a huge creations but just an idea for Vase , well what do you think?

Share some love

23 Likes

These look good. The plain wood poles and beams make nice ones too with he vases.

1 Like

Upgrading my exo hoarding storage

17 Likes

@Mittekemuis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Very cozy place, recommend to visit, amazing floating Islands available via Suji’s portal from different hubs (TNT, Hunt Hive, Legendville etc)

Screenshot_3

24 Likes

Making some improvements to my basement so that it’s more colorful and cozy. So far I’ve finished sprucing up the outside of the storage area (shown–the storage interior is still in need of a revamp). I’m very tempted to raze the rest of my workshop and start from scratch as it’s been roughly the same since I built it a year(?) or so ago and I really can’t stand all of the black bricks and LEDs anymore. :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Finished my exo room :slight_smile:
This is the 4th time I re-do this place lmao I hope its the last one.

15 Likes

Lol here’s on hoping :wink:

2 Likes

Slowly working on the clone room.

28 Likes

The little oorty dolls are a nice detail … was thinking of building a lab as well with the tubes and all but did not think of putting oorties in it

Very nicely done and very creative :+1::heart_eyes: loving it

2 Likes

Incredible stuff as always!! :+1::star_struck: I truly anticipate seeing all you come up with!

2 Likes

So im building my new storage and roof of Terra Nova (it will be dark in the central hub hence the shots at night).

Question is do we like the walkway on the second floor?

Keep in mind the sky won’t be visible when the ceiling is build.

17 Likes

Catwalk looks great, details like this is what makes a master builder.

2 Likes

the oorties power the servers right?

2 Likes

I love having choices. :blush: Gotta love how it rains meteors on Bessie!:heartpulse:

7 Likes