Post Your Screenshots!

A little more detailing work… and some silliness. :wink:

18 Likes

@PrincessMaude set us up a new ferris wheel in record time!!

17 Likes

Having fun with the new glowing glass panes with @Lesioui @Arkanjel @Vanqu1sher and @LordBoogieBlue
This is so cool. I think I’ll make a photo booth build or something

20 Likes

I was waiting for the emojis to finish this beast cockpit, I present Mecha Squachzilla

19 Likes

How did i not see that ever before? lol

1 Like

Some shots from the beautiful Raxxian Sanctuary, from when I just went on over to grab a portal spot at their new hub! :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Got a couple computers up and running in the clone room.

Everything seems to be on schedule for taking over the the unives… ahem. I’m mean how bout that local dodge bomb match. :flushed:

32 Likes

That is EPIC!! :star_struck::+1:

Can I get a clone to come build for me…? :wink:

@PrincessMaude - I love that so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Knew the community would come up with incredible stuff with this! :slight_smile: So, so much talent here!!

6 Likes

This is so perfect :ok_hand: brilliant

2 Likes

Nature wandering shot, and some fish I added to my ponds. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

a successful test!
small bombs and building allow a more strategic play

and another successful test
this one is a lot of fun, ideally for 1v1, 3x3x3 plots of solid ground to destroy :boom:
I’ll make 'em pretty eventually. if any Dodge Bombs enthusiasts want to test these, they are located on Ceph, portal at Hunt Hive, NW corner, top floor ‘arena test’,unforged sapphire bombs are available at the site, bring your own dirt :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Found this place while shopping on Cephonex Merika. Never heard about it. Grimora, the magnificent “ruins”! So much details! Hats off to builder!

38 Likes

This place is amazing, do you have coords? I’d love to see it in person.

Don’t have the coords, sorry. You can take portal there from the Hive. It is up floor, named “Grimora”.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

Thank you so much for this post. It means alot!
This is my settlement Grimora which can be accessed through The Hive. It’s the portal directly under the floating pixel heart. The coordinates are 676N 1843E on Cephonex Merika.

23 Likes

I LOVE the Raxxian Santuary! Some guild mates and I spent a lot of time there a couple weeks ago. @Goblinounours took us on the full tour. It really is a special build. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I think I waved at you when you were viewing the deco shop lol

Thank you for creating this masterpiece! It is always a pleasure to discover something such spectacular when exploring Boundless universe!

1 Like

Oh, really? Sorry, I did not noticed. It was a stormy winter night when I arrived there :cloud_with_snow: