Post Your Screenshots!

I’m a sucker for voxel eye candy & little details :heart_eyes:

Screenshot%20(6177)

16 Likes

More WIP …
… Outside diagonal staircase almost done.
But now I am going to take a nap :boundless:

10 Likes

The building inspector look suspicious…

14 Likes

Goes shopping :shopping_cart: for something specific, sees purdy :sparkles::sparkles: things :eyes: and gets side-tracked for an hour…

This is solid black marble :point_down::point_down::point_down::dizzy_face:

I believe this entire place is called La Familia :blush:

18 Likes

Oh wow, I’m lost for words :heart_eyes:

What a gorgeous place!

4 Likes

A few morning shots at TNT… take the time on your journey through to stop and smell the Spineflowers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Couple shots of the new chateau and upcoming food and brew shop in Grimora on Ceph. With a shot of the current hunt on Bessie

11 Likes

Went to look at some windows that @AeneaGames built at the Nova Golda Market on Trung…

I love the warm orange glow of the large building & I think the window style = winner winner!

19 Likes

:blush: :blush:

Thank you!

And yes, I love the hidden light effect! Also a reason I like to use double layered walls, I chiseled half of it away at the bottom edges and there’s gleam underneath :slight_smile:
(and of course around the windows)

Still need to grab some more Ceph Merika wood and finish the floors, then come up with a bottom floor I like and finish closing up the roof which I kinda forgot, lol, oh and stairs and an actual inside would be neat as well.

I’m just such a slow builder, you have no idea thru how many iterations of this building I went! Haha

5 Likes

Oh! Oh! Oh!

This is now the first ever time someone else posted pictures of something I build!!!

:partying_face:

12 Likes

That just sounds imposible to me, your place is amazing lol.

3 Likes

Well, ok, I can build very fast but I also keep changing things way too darn often before I’m finally happy with it which means this build, ehmm, I started it like 6 months ago or something!! haha, and it’s still not done!

And thank you!

4 Likes

Well, keep going, because you’re doing an amazing job! Definitely worth visiting and checking out :blush:

3 Likes

Wow, that build is amazing!

3 Likes

One old school shot from Elopor :heart: @Jeffrotheswell @H3yjo

21 Likes

Keep bringing the EA screenshots!

3 Likes

looking out to snowy Therka

one of the first meteorites in game

my first take on freshly introduced power coils

all coils set up inside this house

looking up a crater - power house, storages and tower to the top of the world: