🚥 Tosche Resource Station

Tosche has branched out of power converters to make farming resources easier for you! The newly constructed hub houses many farms with more planned. Reach it via the TNT Megahub, this is a collaboration with them so the portal is smack in the middle of the megahub :slight_smile: Current farm list

• T1 Growth & Shimmering Orbs
  • T1 Barbed Grass Seed
  • T1 Foliage & Starberry
  • T1 Peat
  • T1 Clay
  • T1 Silty Soil
  • T1 Sand & Olivine fragment
  • T3 Gravel & Saltpetre fragment
  • T3 Mud & Waxy earthyam
  • T3 Ash & Sulphur fragment
  • T3 Trunk & Bark
  • T3 Foliage & Starberry
  • Spicy beans

Watch the trailer, I might’ve gone a bit over the top with it :DDD

The advantage of low level planets is that you don’t need T6 1-hit tools to be effective. Drop rates are lower, granted, but they’re not that much lower considering the tools can be made for really cheap. Relatively easy to make yourself too, you just need a lvl 4 aoe boon on them, no damage boon needed if you have good skills. 1-hit the blocks and for cheap, 3x3 tools sold at the farms for 1.2k - 2k, regen bombs 500c.

• Soft T1 materials (clay, peat, sand, silty etc) need titanium tools
  • Hard T1 materials (growth) need topaz tools
  • Hard T3 materials (trunk, ash, gravel, mud etc) need diamond tools

Check if your skills are up to the 1-hit task with the damage calculator Boundless Damage Calculator
But fear not, if you don’t have the skills to 1-hit, 2 hits is still good if you’re just after a moderate amount of resources.

Player portals are available in the US East hub atm, the EU hub player area should be completed in the near future if you live there and want a smaller portal.

22 Likes

Visited your farms yesterday, they are gorgeous.

1 Like

That was a really good trailer showcasing the farms.
Thoroughly enjoyed it

1 Like

Awesome.

1 Like

Bravo! It’s wonderful

1 Like

Very nice trailer. Felt like an epic battle scene with the music :joy:

1 Like

Had fun making it :smiley: The trailer, not the music, that’s a royalty free piece I found, didn’t make it myself.

1 Like

Holy smokes, @Mayumichi that trailers is REALLY good! Gonna show that to my wife, makes me really proud to be part of this!!!

1 Like

I’m a bit worried I overdid it… :smiley: With the right music it seems you can make anything epic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I really enjoyed watching it. Loved the music that went with it. :+1::+1::+1:

Spicy beans and inky leaves available now :slight_smile: With a dash of boulders (opal) on the side

1 Like

I want the Glowing Lamella farm! :wink:

1 Like

There might be a high tier network some day :wink:

Lemella trail.

But for glowing nork has glowing every few steps. :grinning:

I’ve just been informed that the growth farm has been mis-plotted and un-usable, probably from the get go… :pensive: Sincere apologies, it’s fixed now :pensive:

1 Like

@Mayumichi I have been using the clay farm a lot lately (bricks). I love the size as I can get to the end of one run of a stamina bar. Also I have been using your shovels and regen bombs. Thanks for linking this to the TNT Megahub. It make it very easy to get to and use. :+1:

3 Likes

My son is always talking about this place.

2 Likes

Thank you, nice to hear people are finding them useful :slight_smile: TNT is awesome, wouldn’t have been possible without them. So good I ended up joining them :smiley:

@Darth-Vader You have no idea how good that makes me feel ^^

4 Likes

Wow, great farms! And the prices for the forged tools are pretty darn good too. And being a new player, I really appreciate all the signs and information you had posted.

Now back to the gravel, need more Saltpetre!

1 Like

I messed up and have been selling some un-forged topaz shovels :frowning: Anyone affected can contact me and get a full refund + a free shovel. I simply put the wrong stack on sale, was not intended!

There’s also a 500c price hike coming to topaz tools because you can no longer forge them at 200% efficiency.