Transfer from PS4 to PC?

I haven’t been been playing for months and am tempted to do so again. I had played for about a year and a half (on PS4) and put a lot of effort in my settlement. Is there a way to transfer my Toons, their names, beacons, property, ect to the PC version of Boundless? I do realize that buying the PC version of Boundless on Steam would be required. I’m okay with that. I just don’t want to start over.

@Leahlemoncakes
@james

2 Likes

I hope that there is a way to transfer from PS4 to PC. Especially when sovereign worlds are out. I’ll be getting a PC soon and would like to keep my planet haha

2 Likes

I would recommend that you give your new toons on pc, all permission to save your work i know this doesn’t solve your issue but it will help until they can figure it out

1 Like

I’m about to do the same when I get my laptop

Yeah I have thought of that and might do it. It would be the easier route.

1 Like

Until they can figure it out it is the best solution for now

1 Like

This is the response I got when I asked the same question:

I’d recommend sending a pm or something. I saw another thread awhile back asking the same so maybe there’s enough demand now.

2 Likes

That’s one of the reasons why I posted it publicly in case there are others who are interested in the same thing. I’m not in any hurry. But it’s nice to have a plan B in my head in case I can’t switch. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Devs can transfer beacons though (have done it from player to player). So if you can’t have the chars transferred you could possibly have all of your beacons (which would keep everything intact) to your new chars on PC. The caveat would probably be that the new chars would need enough free plots to take them all over.

4 Likes

Or I guess that I could just play on PS4 and reopen my portals. I don’t think that I am in the mood to grind for the skills on PC. But right now I’m mostly interested in the potential Creative worlds. I’m mostly only interested in building without all the fuss of the grind for materials.

1 Like

Yeah, the creative worlds would eliminate the need to grind for plots and skills in your case.

2 Likes