Treasure hunt!

Welcome, fellow treasure hunters!
There are 7 treasures hidden within the Asylum mountain. Inside the secret rooms you can find precious gems or titan tools. Hurry up, only the first finder will get the loot!
Your first task is to find Asylum. They say it is located somewhere in hot Solum desert.
Good luck!

12 Likes

All treasures are found.
Cicacutty gets “Best treasure hunter” title!

4 Likes

Once again Asylum opens its gates to a brave treasure hunters.
10 secret rooms with gems and other useful loot are waiting for adventurers!

5 Likes

Another season of treasure hunt is opened! :checkered_flag:
You can find gold, silver, gems and other precious stuff.:gem:
13 well hidden secrets, a secure treasury and the Dark Maze are waiting to be explored and looted :wink:

If you want to find Asylum, here is a hint:

Reminder: take grapple with you! :gloves:

2 Likes

these are awesome i am actually working on a scavenger hunt :slight_smile:

New generation of treasure hunt is online!
Welcome to my humble dungeon, there is 40 secrets to find and loot :wink:

You don’t need to dig or grapple to find them - just spot the entrance and walk in.
New reward system is implemented to avoid empty secret rooms: now you will loot a secret tokens, wich then you can exchange for real prizes - just contact me here or ingame (look for Adrageron or Nesturs). There is no sence to loot more then 1 token from each secret - only different ones can be spent to gain rewards. Check the reward room to see what you can get.

How to find the dungeon:
It is in Sochaltin I, you can find the portal in Humble Store (Big shop in City of Love (past Sunken City)).

There is a direct portal to this store from Glaviathosa’s Market, near the PS shopping hub.

Be sure to have lots of space in your backpack! :slight_smile:
Good luck and have fun!

9 Likes

You are awsome!! Seriously good job! I was having the same idea but after seeing this, i dint know, im inspired but i cant possible do as well as this. Amazing job!

Thanx! Glad, that you like it!
How many secrets did you found? :wink:

I wasnt able to find this portal. Can you elaborate on its location? I’d love to check this out.

Arrive to the [PS] Gloviathosa Shopping Hub (current Gloviathosa capital) and head north, to the little market.

On the northen market edge find a portal, that will take you to the Humble Store (you can see it on the screen in the first post here).
Once inside the store, go upstairs and enter the portal on the Floor 4

And here you are, enter the dungeon and your adventure begins! :dagger::gem:

2 Likes

This is awesome… very tricky! - Good luck all!

2 Likes

Added 10 new secrets, so there is 50 in total now. Be the first to find them all!

Current top 10 Treasure Hunters:
Cornigeria 40
Tuudi 40
InFulvous 39
FireAngelDth 25
Rubinus 24
Pyrenees 21
KleoSolebum 21
Kernal 16
Salvatory 11
SnSmNtNs 10

2 Likes

We have a champion!
Congratulations to Tuudi, who first was able to find all 50 secrets!

3 Likes

We have special prizes for adventurers brave enough to uncover…

…the dark secrets :ghost:

1 Like

Hey, it’s me dork knight, giving your treasure hunt another go with some friends of mine, hoping you’d pop online and refill some of the tokens also we miss you. feel free to talk to us via discord https://discord.gg/2RJVqetF

1 Like

I don’t think that planet exists anymore.

What do you mean of course it does!

1 Like

@FireAngelDth

Umm why’d I get tagged? :sweat_smile:

Also this treasure hunt is on a perm planet so the planet isn’t going anywhere. Unless @Ratchel and @Buugi convinced them to do a wipe :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@FireAngelDth

@FireAngelDth

@FireAngelDth

giphy (5)

Everyone tag @FireAngelDth in every reply under this thread going forward.