Treasure hunt

Recent dungeon updates:

• Added shop stands with free rough blink here and there.
  • Reward prices for some prizes has been lowered.
  • Added experimental treasure (rough blink) that can be tracked in GUI. Good luck finding your way to it :wink:

10 Likes

New hot season of treasure hunt is on!
New participants start their way to the top of Hall of Fame.
Current new records:
Jaeggie - 5 place
Melone - 13 place
Mrs&Mr Burns - 27 place

Also, our congratulations to Jaeggie for winning last planetary event prize! The event officially ends now.
And another salutations to Melone for finding new tricky secret even before I announced it here :smiley:

“Public” blink stashes are still not looted though. So welcome to find them!

6 Likes

I really should check this out again. It’s been forever since I’ve been there. Think ever since you lost your build/shop in the sunken city(which is no longer called that and is pretty dead now too)

1 Like

Yeah I need to come back for a visit too. I wonder where I put those location tokens.

I have so many missing things.

1 Like

i found my way into the vault room it was pretty interesting way in without grappling hook reminded me of a trick often used in Minecraft nice dungeon worth the 3 hours spent only got around 42 and around 20 rough blink

also #58 is out

3 Likes

Recent dungeon news.

Congradulations to @CatBroPlays aka SnackyStew with Treasury break in! He now ranked 9-th in the Hall of Fame with 67 secrets found.

I’ve added autumn part to my rosetta garden to make room for grownig rosetta nox collection (thanks to last crazy exo :smiley: )

Few new secrets was added as well, now total number is 166.

Also I’ve opened a portal from Gloviathosa Market directly into dungeon lobby. Welcome!

12 Likes

Congratulations to @AFDiamond! During a long and successful hunt, he found 143 secrets and secured himself the 2nd place in the list of dungeon heroes :trophy:

4 Likes

Woot :blush: nice work!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be back to find more (I hope) soon!!

2 Likes

How Do you get to this? I can’t find an open portal

1 Like

Last I saw the portal was at DK tree Eresho. Maybe @DKPuncherello can confirm if it’s still there

Hi! Sorry, was offline quite a bit. Just refueled River Town and Compass HUB portals.

1 Like

Is there still a Portal Seekers portal? I took a look around the new Sochaltin Hub but didn’t find one.

No, sorry. Fastest way from PS is PS Lamblis -> DK Tree (behind Boori portal) -> Sochaltin Compass HUB (Upstairs, NW corner).

1 Like

Hey it’s me Alfred I am happy to say i’ve found at least 123 secrets, I’ll try and meet up with you tomorrow morning to claim my prize, me and two friends banded together to find so many! I also found a prize from blaze so I feel very honored. Still wish you’d make one of these in glitch world

3 Likes

Doing it now again with friends c:

1 Like

Hi! Looks like we need to arrange time of the meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i’m in est time and usually on on pretty early, perhaps we can meet at 9est if that works for you?

At last we met!
Congratulations to Glitch World Team! They was able to find 136 secrets and possess 4-th place in the Hall of Fame now. :trophy:

3 Likes

Haven’t been around for 2 years. Finding this game-within-the-game is the best thing I’ve ever come across. This beautifully decorated maze consumed 2 hours of my life last night and I plan on it taking many more.

2 Likes