Treasure hunt

If anyone is looking for some fun exploring some amazing dungeons and caverns with a wonderful colour palette and a fantastic attention to detail looking for the hidden treasure tokens then I would thoroughly recommend this. I spent almost two hours yesterday getting lost and going around in circles in the mazes and catacombs that delve deep into the planet. I managed to only find about 33 of the 150 hidden tokens in that time so will definitely be going back to find the rest :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

@GreyArt247 Thank you for your kind words!
33 secrets is a very good amount for the first 2 hours, btw :+1:

3 Likes

I have to admit I probably spent too much time just looking at all the different textures and materials used for ideas I can borrow to incorporate into my build lol … there are some really interesting sections and the pictures of the new part you’ve highlighted don’t do it justice … would definitely recommend everyone to visit even if just to look around.

3 Likes

Dungeon update:
+2 planet sanctuaties
+3 new secrets (155 in total)

10 Likes

:waning_gibbous_moon: Planetarium event! :ringer_planet:
At last I finished the Planetarium project! All T6 planets and 2 T5 are presented in special rooms (created only from freshly gathered materials of presented planets). Welcome to visit them!
To celebrate this event I will give a special reward (4 advanced power coils of choise) to the player, who will be the first to bring me all the tokens from Planetarium rooms. :trophy:

And the numbers:
+2 planet sanctuaries
+5 new secrets (160 in total)

12 Likes

I need to turn in my tokens. I have only had one go through so far with @FlyingPenguin. I will do some more searching tonight. Thanks @Adrageron for this amazing, fun treasure hunt. Oh, where is the treasure room? :thinking:

3 Likes

Usually I’m online 8AM - 10PM GMT. Ready to give the prizes! :medal_sports:

1 Like

I got lost there… nice place… will try again tomorrow… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

:trophy: Dungeon championship news :trophy:

@FlyingPenguin updated his records with 14 new secrets (140 in total) and became the new champion! … just for a day.
Soon after @Koshim has returned to the dungeon to find 24 new secrets and to restore his championship with 154 secrets count.

Also big thanks to @FlyingPenguin for generous donation! Dungeon now will have new prizes in some unexpected places :gift:

:ringer_planet: Planetarium event still active. @FlyingPenguin and @Koshim both found all the planetarium secrets. Who will be next?

7 Likes

Just stumbled by this place wandering around and was the highlight of my day. Spent an hour exploring (though I was mostly just taking in the nice scenery) and only found two tokens - plan on returning often.

3 Likes

At last I have some free oort to keep Compass Hub portal active.
Thanks to @Alwin for great opportunity!

Dear adventurers! Find your way to the Treasure Hunt to get lost in the Endless Dungeon :wink:

8 Likes

Recent dungeon updates:

• Added shop stands with free rough blink here and there.
  • Reward prices for some prizes has been lowered.
  • Added experimental treasure (rough blink) that can be tracked in GUI. Good luck finding your way to it :wink:

10 Likes

New hot season of treasure hunt is on!
New participants start their way to the top of Hall of Fame.
Current new records:
Jaeggie - 5 place
Melone - 13 place
Mrs&Mr Burns - 27 place

Also, our congratulations to Jaeggie for winning last planetary event prize! The event officially ends now.
And another salutations to Melone for finding new tricky secret even before I announced it here :smiley:

“Public” blink stashes are still not looted though. So welcome to find them!

6 Likes

I really should check this out again. It’s been forever since I’ve been there. Think ever since you lost your build/shop in the sunken city(which is no longer called that and is pretty dead now too)

1 Like

Yeah I need to come back for a visit too. I wonder where I put those location tokens.

I have so many missing things.

1 Like

i found my way into the vault room it was pretty interesting way in without grappling hook reminded me of a trick often used in Minecraft nice dungeon worth the 3 hours spent only got around 42 and around 20 rough blink

also #58 is out

3 Likes

Recent dungeon news.

Congradulations to @CatBroPlays aka SnackyStew with Treasury break in! He now ranked 9-th in the Hall of Fame with 67 secrets found.

I’ve added autumn part to my rosetta garden to make room for grownig rosetta nox collection (thanks to last crazy exo :smiley: )

Few new secrets was added as well, now total number is 166.

Also I’ve opened a portal from Gloviathosa Market directly into dungeon lobby. Welcome!

12 Likes

Congratulations to @AFDiamond! During a long and successful hunt, he found 143 secrets and secured himself the 2nd place in the list of dungeon heroes :trophy:

4 Likes

Woot :blush: nice work!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be back to find more (I hope) soon!!

2 Likes