Treasure hunt

New participant:
@Lancelotz 7 secrets found
Our champion @Koshim improved his standing, and has 116 secret count now.
Still waiting for @PendragonTheNinja results to add him to the Hall of Fame.

And again +3 new secrets (126 in total) :slight_smile: All pretty easy to find.

3 Likes

Today @Koshim and @PendragonTheNinja compete for the first place. Both found exactly 125 secrets, but Koshim was first, so he keeps the champion title.
New promising treasure hunter joins the game: Surt found 65 secrets in his first run and now takes sixth place in the Hall of Fame.

And again dungeon is expanded a bit and gets +4 new secrets (130 in total now).

8 Likes

This place is amazing! I found this post yesterday and I’ve already spent about 4 hours searching through the thing. The way he’s designed and managed to inter-connect it all blows me away. I’ve got about 56 tokens so far, hoping to improve on that quite a bit. Still searching for the heart!

3 Likes

For the first time in the long period we got an absolute champion! @Koshim has found all 130 secrets and guaranteed his championship until I’ll add a new one (wich will be soon hopefully :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
Congratulations to the winner!
Our new participant, @FlyingPenguin, has a very promising start. He turns in 68 tokens and still searching for the new secrets. May the luck be on his side!

Meanwhile, I’m started new underground project “Planetarium”, wich will include sanctuaries of different planets with samples of all blocks, plants and minerals that I manage to find there. 2 sancruaries are already done, I hope, you can tell wich planets they represents by the screenshots :slight_smile:

And of cource this new part will be included into the treasure hunt. Wich means that at least few secrets can be clearly marked in my notes, using the planet names instead of “near the big ladder (the one that near the waterfall)” :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations, @Koshim. :slight_smile: I love this ever-expanding dungeon.

2 Likes

First of all, big thank you to @Leahlemoncakes for featuring the dungeon in social networks! :heart:

Last update summary:
4 new secrets added (134 in total).

Reward room improved slightly: more prizes to choose from, lower prices for some.

8 Likes

Nice!! I’m excited to find the new secrets. Also, I’m glad I’ve been saving my @ lol! I will have to wander through there and see what there is. 85/134 and still searching for the heart!

3 Likes

Where’s all the portals to it?

I use the one through the RTG hub in River Towns. Post #79 shows a picture of it.

@FlyingPenguin climbed to the third place with 106 secrets in his discovery list.

Dundeon keeps groving little by little: +1 new sanctuary in Planetarium and +3 new secrets (137 in total).

2 Likes

i found 30 secrets so far!

1 Like

Last news from the underground.

New adventurer in search of secrets and glory: ZoqueteCazador has found 97 secrets and took fourth place in the Hall of Fame.

And again +1 planet sanctuary and +3 new secrets (140 in total).

UPD: Oh, and one more thing. Portal from the Lake moved to the PS Sochaltin I HUB. It is unmarked, so I’ll post 2 screens to show the way: behind Refgar gate, left side, 5-th noname portal.

8 Likes

I really enjoyed this.You definitely put alot of effort into this and it really shows!

4 Likes

Past day summary

New participants:
@courtneyy : 14 secrets
@LunaiHunter: 29 secrets

Improved results:
@FlyingPenguin +6 secrets, 112 in total.

Dungeon upgrade:
+1 new planet sanctuary
+2 new secrets (142 in total).

Calm moment. @FlyingPenguin and me taking a break from dungeon activities.

10 Likes

Dungeon update report

+1 new planet sanctuary
+4 new secrets (146 in total)

Secret Curio Boutique is open to the business! Welcome to visit it! (well, if you will be able to find the entrance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Hint for experienced treasure hunters: visit a water reservoir to see the teaser.

8 Likes

really hope this never ends but will just keep expanding …fun stuff :+1:

5 Likes

Latest underground news

6 secrets now has additional loot: advanced power coils from Blaze. Big thanks to @catfud for generous donation!

I’m added some fungi to the dungeon, as well as few new secrets (+4, 150 in total).

11 Likes

Latest dungeon events:

@FlyingPenguin updated his records with 14 freshly discovered secrets (126 in total) and took the 2-nd place from @PendragonTheNinja.

I built new hall of Dungeon Heroes, the old one was overflown.

And new secrets of course! 2 of them, 152 in total.

7 Likes

This looks amazing, I’m definitely going to make some time to come and have a proper exploration soon :grinning:

3 Likes

During my search for all the secrets (up to 128 now), I decided to take a break and speedrun the heart. I’m curious if anyone can do it faster than me! (If you even know where it is). Starting line is here at my cursor, top stair:

Finish line is at the threshold/doorway to the room of the heart.
My record is 53.62 seconds! I used livesplit to time it.

4 Likes