Treasure hunt

Ye, im online like 16hrs a day ahhaha

1 Like

Hi! I’m online now. :wink:

Hey, sorry wasnt on the forum but was online facepalm ill be online for next 8-12hrs
if you get online in any period of that, just pm me :smiley:

1 Like

New Hall of Fame records:
DK (@DKPuncherello ) 35
Galenika (@Ulfric ) 29
Doza 51

Prizes are renewed, you can get new Halloween stuff now. Prices (in @) are going down, so more prizes for your tokens!

SnS doesn’t play anymore does he? Miss that dude

Just quick note, im Galenika hahahah :stuck_out_tongue:

Woops, sorry, this post was a total disaster for some reason, edited it 4 times already :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Didn’t see him since he turned in his tokens. And that was around a year ago.

We have a new Champion!
All hail @Koshim, first finder of the Dungeon Heart! His total score is 98 secrets.

And the less exciting news: dungeon expandded a bit again, there is 104 secrets in total now.

4 Likes

Hello, treasure hunters! Once again I’m invite you to visit my humble dungeon. It is recently upgraded and now has 120 secrets to find. Be ready for a real challenge :wink:

To reach treasure hunt travel to the Lake (Sochaltin I), and enter this portal:

11 Likes

Small report for past day:
+3 new secrets, there are 123 in total now.
+2 records:

• @Primetime18 - 20 secrets found
  • Keleborm - 14 secrets found

Join the fun!

6 Likes

I definitely would suggest everyone try this out. I only just yesterday saw this post for the first time, and I think I’ve spent 5-6 hours here already. XD It’s tons of fun, and so much work and care was put into this beautiful dungeon.

5 Likes

Uhhhh, 25 secrets left to find… I will come back soon :smiley:

2 Likes

@PendragonTheNinja Thank you for kind words and for the advertising :slight_smile:

@Koshim Great! @PendragonTheNinja has found 100+ tokens already (did not turn them in though), so your championship is in danger :wink:

2 Likes

… You said a portal is in Lake… :joy:

1 Like

Found 17 new from the left 25.
8 left.
6 old, 2 new

2 Likes

Professional treasure hunter at work :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re just lucky I’m working. Hehe :wink:

2 Likes

River Towns (Arie) portal is open.
Welcome!

2 Likes

Found the heart. Now I have 8 remaining. :smiley:

Edit: Update, 5 remaining. Close to giving up though. I’ve scoured this place so many times so thoroughly by now. XD

1 Like