Treasure hunt

Portals in my Courtyard :slight_smile: its awesome!

2 Likes

I’m going to have a look later. Love stuff like this.

3 Likes

I’m going to check this out too.
I’ve hidden some treasure in an area at my base. I want to gather some people there. And give the coordinates and have them race to find it. If people enjoy it. I may expand.

5 Likes

FYI the pie in the treasure room you have a picture of - it’s accessible through the bars of the treasure room, haha

I’m up to 22 secrets found :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, I fixed it today :slight_smile:

Hey, I found secret 15 but there are no tokens here.

Aww… sorry! Restocked it!

Don’t know how to get back to it now but I can pm you the location details so you can credit me the find. This place is an amazing maze. :rofl:

1 Like

Got 11 in my first run, so have 10 tokens because of the missing one at 15, oh and ignore my previous response no need for me to prove I’ve been there, all tokens were gone and I wouldn’t have known that had I not been there! :wink:

Dungeon expanded a bit. There is 90 secrets in total now.

9 Likes

Bet you can’t wait for the new blocks, especially the oortian carvings!

I’m planning a big update with unusual layouts and mats, something like “The Heart of the Dungeon”. A very well hidden part containing 100-th secret :black_heart:

5 Likes

There are 100 secrets in total now! :tada:
Heart of the Dungeon is beating and waiting for the brave souls to discover it! The heart is VERY hard to find secret, that gives a lot of @. It is located in completely new part of the maze, separated from other dungeon.
Many thanks to @DKPuncherello and @Prome3us for their support, it was fun to try new fancy materials :gem:

8 Likes

/mexicanwave!

I haven’t continued my journey yet, but I’m almost halfway hehe

2 Likes

that’s an awesome looking demon/devil/whatever dark creature head! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s an anatomical approximation of a heart; i loove it

Edit: less :heart: more :syringe::stethoscope:

2 Likes

looks like head to me lol - I can see the heart now too - bleeding lava huh? that’s some hellish creature heart so…

2 Likes

Well, I’m glad that my dungeon has the heart with the face :wink: You are welcome to visit it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi, i just finished the dungeon (not all 100 hehe), when can i exchange the loot i got? :smiley:

Hi! I’m usually online after 18:00 GMT, is this time convenient to you?

1 Like