Treasure hunt

How Do you get to this? I can’t find an open portal

1 Like

Last I saw the portal was at DK tree Eresho. Maybe @DKPuncherello can confirm if it’s still there

Hi! Sorry, was offline quite a bit. Just refueled River Town and Compass HUB portals.

1 Like

Is there still a Portal Seekers portal? I took a look around the new Sochaltin Hub but didn’t find one.

No, sorry. Fastest way from PS is PS Lamblis -> DK Tree (behind Boori portal) -> Sochaltin Compass HUB (Upstairs, NW corner).

1 Like

Hey it’s me Alfred I am happy to say i’ve found at least 123 secrets, I’ll try and meet up with you tomorrow morning to claim my prize, me and two friends banded together to find so many! I also found a prize from blaze so I feel very honored. Still wish you’d make one of these in glitch world

3 Likes

Doing it now again with friends c:

1 Like

Hi! Looks like we need to arrange time of the meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i’m in est time and usually on on pretty early, perhaps we can meet at 9est if that works for you?

At last we met!
Congratulations to Glitch World Team! They was able to find 136 secrets and possess 4-th place in the Hall of Fame now. :trophy:

3 Likes

Haven’t been around for 2 years. Finding this game-within-the-game is the best thing I’ve ever come across. This beautifully decorated maze consumed 2 hours of my life last night and I plan on it taking many more.

2 Likes

Small logistic update. To reach treasure hunt you can:
Travel to Sochaltin I by TNT network, then take “Endless Dungeon” portal in Violet Mall exit:

Or travel to Sochaltin I by GTG network, then use “ADG” portal:

Have a good hunt!

7 Likes

I don’t see any of the portals, is the treasure hunt still around? This is one of my favorite places.

2 Likes

I was too late to log in for beacon refueling, so it is no more, sorry.

6 Likes

Oooh no… this makes me so sad. I loved what you built and scouring its many secrets! I hope you stick around with the community because you helped add a little fun spark that we all needed. <3

1 Like

Well, I still making dungeons with tons of secrets, but in another game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh what game is that?

2 Likes

Legend of Grimrock II

1 Like